o的 RCMP 自己都話如果你唔超過max. speed的 30 km/h 會let you go....in your case, max. speed 係 80 km/h, 如果你唔超過 110 km/h 應該俾你走架wor....
如果俾我就有呢個做法, dispute ...
Purpleheart 發表於 2009-6-3 12:32 AM
hai ah >< my bf has disputed his tickets too but we heard it's a lot tougher now. he's not really nervous about going to court but i'm extremely nervous..
do i get away with the ticket for sure when the cop doesn't show up? that was what we thought but for my bf's last ticket (just a month ago) we went to court down in bellingham and the cops did not show up but ppl still needed to pay although some had their fines reduced..
how do i dispute the violation...? i WAS over the limit........ wouldn't the cop have some sort of evidence/record from his radar..?
cinderelly 發表於 2009-6-3 00:39
US law is different from BC la... I'm not sure...
But as for BC, if the police didn't show up, you will not be guilty cuz no witness.
BUT, nowadays, they normally schedule the same 警察's tickets in the same date @ the same room gar...
Try to dispute both, and if you are still guilty, you've got nothing more to loss, cuz they won't make you pay more gar mah...
And say that you are a student... very poor, with student loan etc...
First, if you need to take a no-pay day off, if I were you I won't bother to do so cuz the possible disputed amount might not be able to compensate the wage you lost.
Second, I won't lie that I am a student if actually I'm not. In case any chance they find out the truth I might get into another trouble.