返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 AAC 於 2009-6-4 15:06 編輯
Let me go first...

5051
潮式魚蛋粉

I mean... 潮式!  魚蛋粉 here are tasteless, not to mention the 粉 are usually rough, bad quality from Hon's.  Oh ya, and 辣椒油 and soup here suck too...

Any ide ...
ACC-HE 發表於 2009/6/4 13:42


I second !
+ 4-5 stars hotel style buffet
+ 正宗日式居酒屋

TOP

本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2009-6-4 15:34 編輯

GOOD gelato....
Fresh scampi, fresh white asparagus, zucchini blossom (flowers) both deep fried and in pasta, fresh shot of espresso sip at the café counter…
HK style milk tea and fishball noodle soup, chu chow dar lung food: cold ocean fish, oyster pancakes with SMALL oyster (not chopped up big ones), bitter melon soup....etc
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

Guys... start posting PICTURES!

TOP

4# ACC-HE
I've seen them at T & T before, aka Razor Clams

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-6-4 14:50 編輯
Malaysian Prawn Noodle Soup; only two places in Vancouver you can eat them: Junk Street in downtown and my restaurant.

Even the noodle soup in my restaurant has very similar taste but the one in Mala ...
myversa 發表於 2009-6-4 13:00

Nonya Har Mee?

TOP

4# ACC-HE
I've seen them at T & T before, aka Razor Clams
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-6-4 15:48

oh really? cool.  Which restaurant serve that?  I've never seen any chinese restaurant serving that.

live? or frozen?

TOP

大閘蟹

TOP

16# ACC-HE
Live in water tanks, available occasionally.
It is good even just steamed with Black Bean sauce

TOP

譚仔雲南米線~

竹笙雞肉炸醬2小辣, 炸醬另上唔該~!
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

燉奶

TOP

返回列表