返回列表 發帖
It's always been said: once a person "believes" in God, he/she "should" do certain things as followers supposed to do such as going to church, reading bible...etc; and also there are something he/she "shouldn't" do.... . What if he/she goes to church in a regular basis but gets angry with a church brother/sister for more than a year, or hasn't go to church for quite a while but keep donating money to church and other charity organizations?
One can or cannot go to heaven, is it judging by his/her dos or not dos, or by his/her heart? Only God knows.

TOP

I agree - its strictly between that person and God -  not anybody else's business.

TOP

One can or cannot go to heaven, is it judging by his/her dos or not dos, or by his/her heart? Only God knows.
Ultraman 發表於 2009-6-22 00:47

I believe chickenwingprin answered this question pretty well already =)

TOP

thanks chickenwingprin for the info.

so if i believe in jesus now, but still go to "bi"神, then i will be safe, i don't need to go to the hell la.  you know something just doesn't sound right
tofu 發表於 2009-6-21 23:33

If you "bi"神 because of you believe in that "神", or you do that because of your mom forces you to do so (example), I think God would have different judgment.

TOP

I believe chickenwingprin answered this question pretty well already =)
puZZle 發表於 2009-6-22 00:09

He/she used a more religious tone, I used a more non-believer tone.

TOP

I agree - its strictly between that person and God -  not anybody else's business.
goldie 發表於 2009-6-22 00:50


Agree. It is really a business between God and that person.

Do more instead of talk more. Sometimes, I am sick and tired of those "Christians" who can really talk but cannot live up to what they teach others.

Someone says he goes to church does not make him more creditable or trust-worthy.

I think Christians should 反省 why non-belivers are so annoied by their teachings. Again, do more instead of talk more.

TOP

girlfriend, who is a christian and go to church once a while, but she always go to 上香, 求簽 or seeing a fortune teller as well.  she said she feels bad when she is doing that, but at least she can 心安, since she believes there are ghosts as well.

huh? o_O
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

I know people believes in everything, that's their own religion and that's what they believe in, so there is no point to argue with them.

TOP

Do more instead of talk more. Sometimes, I am sick and tired of those "Christians" who can really talk but cannot live up to what they teach others.  

I think Christians should 反省 why non-belivers are so annoied by their teachings.
rockypath 發表於 2009-6-22 03:27



唔知點解,我覺得唔好嘅多過好嘅CHRISTIANS囉。好彩我識得個D都係好嘅~~

哈哈,有個CASE係,有個好CHRISTIAN鄙視唔好嘅CHRISTIAN。我FULLY SUPPORT~!  哈哈。。。因為個個唔好嘅CHRISTIAN真係好仆街。

TOP

I know people believes in everything, that's their own religion and that's what they believe in, so there is no point to argue with them.
siumaibb 發表於 2009-6-22 09:16



我讚同你﹐可惜....
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

返回列表