Went with more people tonite so we can order more dishes. Here are some pics of our orders. They are all very yummy! Some dishes I ordered again coz it was soooo good the first time we went.
Very impressed of the lamb curry with rice! I thought it was beef (I don't eat lamb coz of the wild taste) coz it was so tender and nice! I found out after that it was actually lamb!
Reminder: It's too bad that they don't get lots of business probably coz of the location (Hastings and Nanaimo). So better call to make sure they are open before you go coz sometimes the owner will close early when it's slow.
**Most things are spicy...even if you ask them for mild. I think the owner's standard is different. But if you ask for not hot at all, you are not really experiencing true Malaysian taste on some of their most tasty dishes! Also, they can be a bit on the salty side. Go with that expectation in mind la! ***
Roti
Kado Kado
Mee Goreng Seafood
Beef and chicken satay
Lamb curry with special sauce
Special fried rice noodles
Seafood fried rice
Stir fried water spinach
Curry lamb (sorry, forgot to take pic until almost done)
i see you've got 2 types of curry lamb. I guess dried curry vs. the more traditional curry (with one white rice)? Which one do you like better? Looks yummy!!
the only thing i don't like about this restaurant is the smell. after you walk out the door, you can still smell what you eat.
i usually go there at lunch, and only one person is working, so the cook is the waiter and the cashier. so don't expect good & fast service.