返回列表 發帖
LOL thanks Hyde. you're awesome It's true..my brother bought one a few months ago n he uses it for GPS n to listen to music with the MTV playing~I've never seen him watch a video in it before...anyways, my bf has an iPhone n he needs to buy another device in order to play music from his phone (his deck is like 5 yrs old) so I just thought I might as well get him a new deck.

and since i'm getting him a new deck, I don't want it to be some ordinary plain one!  might as well get a good one so he use it for a few years, love it, n can keep it for his next car or sthg.

I guess it doesn't really need to be the ones with the screens geh....I just think it's 'ying' d ja ma..haha

what do u think hyde? should i get an 'ok' one with the screen (so expensive!!) or a good normal one?

TOP

btw Catpiano..what do you mean by "he buys my Kelly that you don't know"???!

n thank u guys for the link

TOP

ha ha ..  811 .  I mean . we always read from LOYAUKEE ..  about you buy nice stuffs/gift for your bf ...   ( so .. many guys will jealous .. )

However, may be he bought some very nice stuffs for you as well .. such as Kelly .. etc ..  

I would love to buy a Kelly too .. however, I missed the change to buy one on Japan few month ago .. and now .. need to pay double price .. so .. forget it!!

TOP

Future Shop F700BT Pioneer onsale for  $699 but it doesn't play DVD tho. You can play videos from SD card or USB thumb drive. It also has bluetooth for iphone, backup camera, XM radio, HD radio support.
If you want DVD you will have to go with F900BT. (more money)

TOP

i was going to buy this one

http://www.kenwood.ca/Car_Entert ... le_Video/KVT-819DVD

it supports ipod/iphone via USB, so its much quicker then other brand's ipod interface.  also support videos from ipods/iphone.  you can also add the navigation unit as an upgrade to this deck.  all kenwood navi is the same as garmin too
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

iPhone's bluetooth really isn't that good.. if it uses USB, does it charge the iPhone while it's playing as well?

I don't even know what a Kelly is....what is it?!?

TOP

yea
it charges the phone.
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

原帖由 porsche811 於 2008-12-12 12:53 發表

I don't even know what a Kelly is....what is it?!?



  Ask hype as well ..  he probably buys a lots of Kelly as gifts ..   

TOP

返回列表