返回列表 發帖
原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-19 05:12 發表
$6,000 CAD a month = $37206 HK dollar.

Not even great salary in Hong Kong ... but for "cheap and backward" Canada, how many people get to earn $100,000 CAD a year?

Taxes are high (income tax 40% and ...


Quality of life doesn't always count in terms on $. The fresh air here, is priceless.
I don't know how many people earn $100K a year but I can tell you with around 10 yrs of experience, in Software or Engineering field, a person could get close to $100K if not more.

TOP

原帖由 fibbi 於 2009-2-19 00:42 發表
RRSP 可以買成18% 喎,供保險唔會供兩成掛。我都想有100K,可惜冇哩。。。呢個月買埋RRSP,戶口由零開始,諗起都心傷

買左你拿回退稅咪唔係由零開始囉
而家退稅真係好快﹐ 3-5 天就收到了
我好惹火。。。

TOP

$100k is so little money nowadays, that I don't even know why people are making a big fuzz out of it. I'm not saying I make a lot of money/I have a lot of money because I don't. But at 100k a year you I don't think you can even relaxedly support a family of 4. aka, maintain mortgage on a single house in Burnaby/Vancouver, family vacation off North America every year, maintain 3 cars and exepct to change them every 5 - 8 years. And not need to worry about money on a day to day basis.

Even if we are talking about 100k a year after tax, it still not going to be enough money to live a relaxed life. Probably need 100k dual after tax income to live comfortably enough that you don't need to sweat about cash every other day...

And don't even get started in HK. There are so many people making < 10k HKD a month and still trying to maintain a family that it's not even funny. The rich in HK is rich, but I highly doubt the median salary is anywhere near a level where you can live without looking you are poor...

[ 本帖最後由 BiscottiGelato 於 2009-2-19 11:30 編輯 ]

TOP

唔係話頂撞你,不過我好奇。。。小康之家係咪真係咁大想頭,每年出國玩一次,三架車?
到你要三部車嘅時候,D仔女都大,可以自己供下。兩公婆都唔一定要有兩架車啦,係咪?我心目中嘅小康之家,係要供樓,隔兩三年去玩一次勁嘅,屋企兩部車倒咋。。。

嚟度加拿大有幾多(加埋西人)係真係搵得咁多喎。。。好多家庭,兩公婆加埋都唔知夠唔夠個個100k數啦。好多人都係咁過生活。嚟度係冇得話RELAX咁養家,長命功夫長命做。。。邊度都係。

[ 本帖最後由 B仔 於 2009-2-19 12:57 編輯 ]

TOP

我屋企5個人4架車wor ....
第5架黎緊添啦~

TOP

我意思係,你唔會五架車都要啊爸啊媽出錢架嘛。。。
除非你PARENTS好搭水啦。。。

TOP

靠父母既錢買車去玩有什麼了不起? 自己賺錢買車買樓唔用爹D媽咪錢先講野啦。

TOP

原帖由 fibbi 於 2009-2-19 11:48 發表


Quality of life doesn't always count in terms on $. The fresh air here, is priceless.
I don't know how many people earn $100K a year but I can tell you with around 10 yrs of experience, in Software ...


In my opinion, it is not that ideal, 8-10 years experience is not that much, unless this person is very smart, political competence, and fairly lucky. My hubby works in this industry and he knows many good people in the field who have master / doctoral degrees, been in the industry for WAY more than 10 years, in-depth experiences and very knowledgable. Unless they are in managerial positions, salary range was only around only $80K - $90K. Bonus on top could reach $100K, but not just base salary.

TOP

原帖由 小叻 於 2009-2-19 13:25 發表
靠父母既錢買車去玩有什麼了不起? 自己賺錢買車買樓唔用爹D媽咪錢先講野啦。

同意極~~~
我好惹火。。。

TOP

ha... so funny... let's see what's happening outside the world of LYKs... according to statistics Canada, the average household income for 2006 is "$67,600".. this is the # of 2 or more ppl in a family (household),
for individual the income is $28,500
(those $$ is after tax)

so u think making more than $10k / month is easy??? rethink about it.... a frd or 2 who make this salary doesn't mean anything... u may know more than 100+ ppl...

http://www40.statcan.gc.ca/l01/cst01/famil21a-eng.htm

TOP

返回列表