返回列表 發帖
I thought you just said we are all liars here in LYK, Toppy.
Great job pushing your responsibilities aside with that one swift line.
If you can't make as much money, then that's really too bad, you have my sympathy. Maybe taking a manner course would help your future career, as you really don't seem to have the ability to properly communicate with people without offending them first.

fibbi, no offense, read the post again, the post starter never said anything about the survey being limited to only Canadian residences, it's just a general survey about LYK's.

P.S. I didn't lie about my salary, I just didn't include my extra money from the OT I do for the company... which bumps my salary another rank up in that chart.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-21 09:10 發表
BTW, things happen to people overnight all the time.  Read the newspapers please.

OVERNIGHT?你中左649呀?我地係咪抄吓報紙點你相COPY & PASTE上嚟呀?

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-22 12:06 發表



You thought I said XYZ just so you could blame me?  Did you mention that, too?

BTW, I didn't say how much money I make.  You just thought that up to blame me, too, right?


lol... I don't know man, what do you mean "blame me"? What am I "blaming you"? Unless I have done wrong deeds and want to blame you for what I did wrong, then I would be "blaming you". Go re-think about your sentence first... do you mean "accuse you"?

By the way, didn't you said in many posts that you are "stuck in Canada"? so, now that you claim that people are lying for making so much money, you must presumptiously be not making as much money in order to make this argument sound. And that you claim that people are living way below the normal standard in Canada, so you must also have to be one of those who had and most likely is, experiencing the aforementioned situations to make your claim true.

So now that you claim that these are "statements", then they must be factual and true, and reflects your current situation to render your arguments sound.

Now, please don't say that I am claiming all these as predictions or unvalid simply because I don't have the right proofs. Everyone here had been following your arguments closely, and that we are all quite observant here.

With all these said, I am not going to revert to swearing or personally attacking you simply because I am not down to that level yet. But accusing all or most LYK are liars simply doesn't make sense.

Please be once again reminded that, this survey is not based on how much LYK make in Canada. This survey is simply based on numbers that LYK's make around the world. If you really want to know how much people make in Canada, maybe you should ask around and see if your friends are really doing so bad here in Canada. You might be surprised by how satisfying they are with their lives regardless of how much they make.

I love Vancouver, as much as I don't like the lack of career excitement back home, I still consider it one of the best places to live on this planet. With that said, I really am working in Japan to maximize what my skill set can bring me. If you want to make as much money as most LYK here claim to be, then maybe you should ask for their consultation, they might be able to give you a hand if you ask nicely. Same as for any other LYK out there who wants me to give them a helping hand.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-21 18:21 發表



I didn't say EVERYONE lie.

I didn't say ANYONE is guilty, either.  

What else do you want to blame me?


Blame?  ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU DO TO ALL OF US? YOU BLAME WE ARE THE LIER AND WE ARE POOR SO WE LIVE IN CANADA?
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-22 13:15 發表



I thought you work in Japan?

You love Vancouver yet you live and work in Japan?  Think about this statement.

Do you understand what the word "opinion" means?  Google the term, wait, forget it, I  ...


I UNDERSTAND WHAT OPINION IN TOPPPY'S WORLD MEANS, LET ME TRY...

IN MY OPINION, YOU ARE A LOOSER... SO IF I PUT OPINION IN FRONT, I AM NOT ATTACKING ANYONE? WRONG!!!

STUDY YOUR ENGLISH AND DO NOT EDUCATE US ENGLISH WHILE YOUR ENGLISH SUCKS.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

PEOPLE WORKS IN JAPAN AND THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY DO NOT LOVE CANADA.  I CAN WORK IN CANADA BUT I STILL LOVE MY HOME TOWN TAIWAN.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?

YOUR LOGIC REALLY SUCKS YOU KNOW?
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

JUST FXCK OFF, OKAY TOPPY? A GOOD DISCUSSION TOPIC HAS BEEN RUINED BY YOU AGAIN.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

原帖由 Serenade 於 2009-2-21 19:26 發表 fibbi, no offense, read the post again, the post starter never said anything about the survey being limited to only Canadian residences, it's just a general survey about LYK's...

My reference to "talking about Canada" is respond from my previous posts. I was mentioning about the clean air here is priceless and some how Mr. T says "North American's poor air quality". Not meaning the whole post is for Canada only.

TOP

返回列表