返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 梅x餐廳發現老鼠,嚇死我

尋晚9點幾去minoru梅x食curry牛腩. 一坐低car位女友話見到對面排car位底有d影走過,本來我都唔信.
一望,wa! 有隻好似電話咁大既mickey走過,再過兩個位(近我地小小)mini 都係買道.
嚇得我即刻同佢地反映. during our conversation, 前面張臺又有一隻係正我地面前行過.大家都見到,佢夠ginger話無,我諗都唔係first time.

之前四圍都係flies, 試過叫一碗擔擔面,3碗都有flies 係inside.
我以後真係唔敢再去

oh.... should report to the Health department

TOP

1# bbuuee
I speak as a paying customer, nothing to do with my profession.
Restaurants should have the obligation to maintain certain standard, both quality of food and drinks, service level and sanitation.
The quality of Mui Gardxx have dropped a lot, I used to go there often. Last time I went to the one on Victoria Drive, I ordered the Curried Beef with rice.  It was so amusing the way they served curry: 2 pieces of steamed potato in a bowl, top with 5 small pieces of boiled beef rib-finger meat, no taste of curry, then some lukewarm curry sauce pour over, the rice served on the side was yellowish in colour and barely warm to touch. Obviously they use the boiled beef for other dish so they do not cook it in curry, they cook everything separate to prevent food from spoilage, and frugal on
rice. My question is: would you expect customers to appreciate that?
Yes, I spotted Mickey & Minnies too. Do you think they deserve repeat business from you?

TOP

i went to the one in coq last week..it was still ok tho
I miss you...

TOP

I've been the one on Main Street, very dirty
The one on Hastings and  Robson market changed hand.

TOP

Yeah.. I used to go to Minoru one alot... But last time I went it was dirty... No mickeys, but EVERYTHING is sticky... You know when you sit down the table is sticky, the menu is sticky.....

Not going again lor... I used to wonder why?  Their food used to be soo good, but why no one goes there anymore, now I know..

TOP

好不安,唔敢再去。。。

TOP

does mice outside of a restaurant mean there are mice inside?

TOP

OMG.. 佢地D米奇家族活躍到走晒出黎~~入面仲得點~~~~
佢地D 咖喱牛腩差左好多囉~ 咖喱汁都OK, 但D牛腩超渣~
addicted to OROCHI Z~~! ♥

TOP

6# bubblesalt [/

I always surprise how Chinese customers would tolerate  poor service and filthy premises when they go out for food. I understand it is not easy to make big profit from restaurant business, but it is their sole decision to invest.  Why can't we expect similar  sanitation condition as other foodservice when we patronize Chinese restaurants?
Some Chinese restaurants's dining room smell like washroom(or even worse) that would just ruin my appetite. I doubt the Chinese restaurant would pay union rate for janitoring and the cleaning expenses should be accounted for.
Once I went to the men's room  while dining in a Chinese steakhouse, just to find that there are 4 sacks of rice piling on the floor, and 4 gallons of bleach and de-greaser chemical placed on top of the rice. Just wondering how they  would handle food in the kitchen considering how they do in the guest area.

TOP

返回列表