$60 Cash Back Rebates for all MBNA Credits Cards | 溫哥華.com 溫哥華活動, 購物, 及團購情報網 | So Far So Cheap 溫哥華購物情報網

經GreatCanadianRebates.ca申請信用咭可得最高$65現金
Ebates.ca: Join Now! Get 3.0% Cash Back on all your Groupon purchases!
ING DIRECT:開設戶口可獲 $25 獎金
Shop at LEDSHOPPE.COM to receive 10% off, Code: AFP024
返回列表 發帖

響溫哥華搵多過75000一年嘅公帑人員

搵多過75000一年嘅收公帑人員
佢哋嘅名字都會放上網度
給大家參考吓
教師就係一份子
大部份教過我嘅都榜上有名 75000 - 85000
你哋啲同你哋啲仔女又有幾多呢?
無知並不是罪﹐  真正的罪是以無知 為口頭禪 為榮

wah....teacher make that much gah, are those high school teacher????????? I wonder what is the entry salary for them...

Is $75,000 a lot these days in BC? I am out of touch.

$75,000 is not much.  Teaching is a profession.
At $4,600 take home pay a month, it just enough to support a family in Vancouver.

You will cry more if teachers is making $10/hr.

That's a lot, considering that they have ridiculous amount of holidays, not to mention the summer break. Few OTs, low pressure.

That's a lot, considering that they have ridiculous amount of holidays, not to mention the summer br ...
BiscottiGelato 發表於 2012/3/6 10:45

Some teachers I talked to have high pressures and OT a lot. I guess it variesa  lot from person to person.

回復 4# Look4chrisng

I have such experience, a teacher put up a slide and tell the class to study themselves and he go to another class to chat with a female teacher for the whole block.

回復 7# sheep

You are talking about 2 different things .  Holding accountability and compensation.  If a teacher is not up to par, it should not hired at all.

回復  sheep

You are talking about 2 different things .  Holding accountability and compensation.  ...
Look4chrisng 發表於 2012-3-6 11:22

the truth is, they are hired and no one can held them accountable

Minimum Pay $10.

BC 2009 Occupation hourly rate:
http://www.bcstats.gov.bc.ca/Sta ... ySummaryTables.aspx

Most of the job , people frequent get around 15-30/hr

And Teacher get $35+ /hr?   are you kidding me?

Now, you are asking people who earn only $20 to pay a good chunk of money for the teacher.  and most of us never get a 15% raise unless we change job.  

and the teacher do not need to change job.  they stick their butt on the chairs for years, doing the same thing over years, and they can earn that much without job security risk.

You ask yourself first, is it sounds fair to yourself?  you have to face job security, face challenge from coworkers, and customers from all ages & all cultures, do you think you should deserve more?

返回列表