$60 Cash Back Rebates for all MBNA Credits Cards | 溫哥華.com 溫哥華活動, 購物, 及團購情報網 | So Far So Cheap 溫哥華購物情報網

經GreatCanadianRebates.ca申請信用咭可得最高$65現金
Ebates.ca: Join Now! Get 3.0% Cash Back on all your Groupon purchases!
ING DIRECT:開設戶口可獲 $25 獎金
Shop at LEDSHOPPE.COM to receive 10% off, Code: AFP024
返回列表 發帖

Where to donate working old CRT TV ?

I have two 27" CRT old TVs in good condition. I know I can send it to electronic recycle center but they just scratch it. Just wondering if any charity associations will accept old bu working well TV sets as donation or given to someone who need them ?

You can try Value Village but better call and ask first before you go. They take everything from shoes, clothes, luggage to household items except furniture.

Thanks.
Checked with them,  not accepted "Large televisions in cabinets, CRT “tube” televisions and monitors."

http://www.valuevillage.com/donate/what-we-take

they (V Village) do not take CRT TVs.

simply trash them by dropping them off @ encorp recycling facilities.

It's free.

Q.

BTW: older CRT tvs with analog turner no longer works in off-the-air broadcast (must use ATSC digital tuner + down-pixel chipsets to support anything around 480dpi.

Also:CRT tvs are not energy efficient, difficult to dispose (contains toxic metals such as arsenic, lead, etc.) and low, low resolution. Running it off of shaw cablebox or telus just makes the picture fuzzy (ill defined).

Don't bother donating to anyone else. Nobody that I'm aware of will buy them off of charity or salv army anymore.

Simply recycle them instead.

Q.

That's sad truth.

返回列表