$60 Cash Back Rebates for all MBNA Credits Cards | 溫哥華.com 溫哥華活動, 購物, 及團購情報網 | So Far So Cheap 溫哥華購物情報網

經GreatCanadianRebates.ca申請信用咭可得最高$65現金
Ebates.ca: Join Now! Get 3.0% Cash Back on all your Groupon purchases!
ING DIRECT:開設戶口可獲 $25 獎金
Shop at LEDSHOPPE.COM to receive 10% off, Code: AFP024
返回列表 發帖

張敬軒 NCIX 熱愛温哥華新年演唱會

好失望. 張敬軒 only performed for  1 hour max, including encore.
the concert started late and the 特別嘉賓 sang 3 songs at the beginning... I don't even know who the   特別嘉賓  is.  she is just a caucasian who knows chinese and mandarin (i know english myself la...)
i wish to see 張敬軒 to sing more songs.
張敬軒 just sang one song for encore...

hong kong got more encore songs and here 張敬軒 sang one song and the audience got kicked out immediately....
the organizer MEDIA ONE sucks!

i'm glad i only got the cheapest ticket.  i already felt ripped off.
i felt sorry for those who paid the expensive ticket.  it's really really not worth it.  (回水)

I liked 張敬軒's performance.  he sang great and i know he had put a lot of effort and heart in singing.  great job!
too bad the audio got feedback once in a while.  they should hire better tech person.

by the way, the dancers weren't that impressive either....
影舞者has been around for a long time but i still don't see any improvement on their dancing part.   each dancer is dancing their own thing... not really united... "feel the beat PLEASE"

I don't think I'll attend anything from MEDIA ONE anymore...

張敬軒 still sang great despite all these things.
I WILL FIND MY WAY, I WANT A DIFFERENT WAY.  NOTHING WILL STOP ME NOW.  NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY

The performance has nothing to whine about for sure. Great performance but everything was too good ... too short.

Anyways, wtf with media one? and the two big sponsors ncix and fido unipage?!!?!? If they have any budget then don't even step up and sponsor such a "big" event in vancouver. It's really disappointing ... they only bought 7-8 songs of hins and it was roughly an hour of time ...   

I don't know if Toronto people would ever read this but I would go refund the tickets asap if possible.

[ 本帖最後由 liksook 於 2009-1-24 00:26 編輯 ]

同埋當我o係parker place fido 買飛,個哥哥仔俾張感熱紙receipt 叫我當日去THE CENTRE 換飛,我打左個突,心諗O下﹖唔係卦!終於今晚見到大排長龍既情形,THE CENTRE既employee又係咁催,係咁話你地仲有十分鐘時間但係出面既人排到去ROBSON街, 幫手換飛既朋友又stress out,我地又要挨凍,全晚最差都係呢一部份....

第二既係音樂都幾大聲下,相信軒仔都唱得有D 辛苦.......

DANCERS﹖個個你有你跳我有我跳....

如果講表現,上次歌創同今次睇軒仔唱歌,兩次都冇失望...

Music part and bass are way too loud... Can't event hear what he or she sang. I was sitting at the top level. Poor arrangement and too short...
I strongly disagreed that ticket worth the money. Sorry for those who paid the $168 tickets and bought flowers, ouch.
Any1 tried to complain for partial refund?

[ 本帖最後由 Azierua 於 2009-1-24 00:52 編輯 ]

童話書從成長中 難免要學會失望

完全講晒我既心聲...

post番我寫既blog出黎先

"唔怪得之張敬軒最尾要唱呢隻歌..
讓我們一笑置之吧!

講真, 張敬軒唱live真係好聽
我地應該重質不重量,
我寧願聽張敬軒唱一個鐘好某歌手走音走三個鐘

不過MediaOne既Production真係九流..
音響差到爆廠
兩條pompom...張敬軒未出場已經漏左一半氣
個嘉賓唱完都唔知佢係乜水 :0)
今次MediaOne係明掠水架啦

一笑置之啦!"

MediaOne, 去食屎啦!

原帖由 liksook 於 2009-1-24 00:20 發表
The performance has nothing to whine about for sure. Great performance but everything was too good ... too short.

Anyways, wtf with media one? and the two big sponsors ncix and fido unipage?!!?!? If  ...

Toronto有農夫喎
我地個個都唔知邊個黎....

同埋Toronto個邊都係呢間廢到無得再廢既MediaOne搞咩?

audio was really bad tonight
I was in right side roll 10
and wtf stage setting?
what are those monitors on right side for?
and as everyone mentioned, the concert is really too short

P.S. NCIX paid big bucks to be title sponsor

[ 本帖最後由 salad_bread 於 2009-1-24 01:13 編輯 ]

重質不重量係冇錯,錯就錯在比MediaOne搞
見到張敬軒唱live係有質,可惜比d sound system搞到差晒,慢歌還好少少聽到一半
快歌完全聽唔清一個字…

又搵個三唔識七既女歌手出黎,有一半既票錢被MediaOne騙既…
買隻張敬軒CD支持佢都好過比左佢地賺

原帖由 大檸樂 於 2009-1-24 01:07 發表

Toronto有農夫喎
我地個個都唔知邊個黎....

同埋Toronto個邊都係呢間廢到無得再廢既MediaOne搞咩?

http://aznconcerts.blogspot.com/ ... on-concerts-in.html

It's done by Etrends. I don't really know how's their reputation over there. But together with Fama, probably just like tonight ... 3 songs from them and 7-8 from hins.

We all should have stayed and made MediaOnx incur extra and late penalties for renting the place. I know if they can't get it cleaned up and left before a specific time, they would be penalized just like hk red stadium. I would for sure feel much better and so do those who pay $$$$$ to sit at the front as well.

返回列表