返回列表 發帖
Insulting people's again eh.  That's your typical way of discussion.  Shame Shame.
Austin 發表於 2009-6-30 01:57

As someone said, I need not to feel double shame, not even one shame.

TOP

本帖最後由 chunsh 於 2009-6-30 03:12 編輯
chunsh, please answer with honest, did you ever watch the movie yet? If not, please go watch it and recomment everything.
Ultraman 發表於 2009-6-30 03:02

no, I did not watch it
and I will not watch it, about the reason why I keep "hiding in my comfort zone", I have explained with examples several times. Only you guys treating me I was just giving "weird" example for counter-strike
well, I would deny that one of my purposes of giving those examples is for counter-strike, but that is not the only reasons I gave those examples.

TOP

I'm always tired reminding and correcting you to chase back your own words. Please refer to your own previous comments and my replies.

BTW, did I say I throw away any kind of food into garbage bin?  ...
Ultraman 發表於 2009-6-29 20:53


Then you should chase back and understand what I was saying.  How could you have said your example are different or not different from mine before I even gave them.

I have no evident of you throwing any food in the garbage.  You can claim you don't do it.  I know what kind of person you are.

TOP

I am just passing by so I know where I can continue to read in the afternoon..

please go on...

TOP

Then you should chase back and understand what I was saying.  How could you have said your example are different or not different from mine before I even gave them.

I have no evident of you throwin ...
Austin 發表於 2009-6-30 02:11

It's actually the other way, I didn't say my example was different or the same as yours, but you asked me why I said that before you gave your example, back to #81.

Anyway, it's no point to argue with that, all I'm interested is about shark discussion.

To give out more examples as below. Is there any difference......... ?
1. throwing leftover food (still fresh and edible) into garbage bin
2. throwing  leftover food (rotten) into garbage bin
3. throwing  freshly fin-off shark's bodies into the sea
4. throwing freshly fin-off shark's bodies into garbage bin
5. throwing garbage into the sea
6. throwing garbage into garbage bin

TOP

no, I did not watch it
and I will not watch it, about the reason why I keep "hiding in my comfort zone", I have explained with examples several times. Only you guys treating me I was just giving "wei ...
chunsh 發表於 2009-6-30 02:10

OK, now I (we) know you did not watch the movie. All your comments were based on your personal thoughts but not the facts. You are somehow innocent to be blamed. Yet if you refuse to watch it, you'll never know the truth, and there is no point for us to discuss further.

TOP

OK, now I (we) know you did not watch the movie. All your comments were based on your personal thoughts but not the facts. You are somehow innocent to be blamed. Yet if you refuse to watch it, you'll ...
Ultraman 發表於 2009-6-30 11:01


I dont need to know the truth
I just know if I have to know the truth about how/where every food I ate be raised, grown, feed, placed (when raw), cooked and the ingredient. there would be lots of foods that I can't eat. And 我的人生會失去很多樂趣

TOP

Of course you have the right to choose your style and way of living. But at the same time when other people choose to know the truth before they decide what to do, there should be nothing to mock with.

TOP

let's not discuss if it's cruel or not.  I'm sure the fishermen could have killed the fish before they take the fins.  And it could be regulated without economy impact.

The question is really if we should eat sharks if they are becoming endangered specie. (so let's not bring up cows and chickens as arguments)

For me, the answer is NO.

TOP

let's not discuss if it's cruel or not.  I'm sure the fishermen could have killed the fish before they take the fins.  And it could be regulated without economy impact.

The question is really if we s ...
daimo 發表於 2009-6-30 13:14

No, the fisherman cut the fins and throw the shark back to the sea.
The dorsal fin was cut and the shark lost balance and cannot swim.
I saw it on a documentary long time ago.

TOP

返回列表