返回列表 發帖
190# sheep


what I am saying is they could regulate that process.  even if we fish the smaller fishes we are regulated to kill the fish by hitting it using a blunt object immediately.

of course, the fishermen out there don't necessary follow that practice.

TOP

本帖最後由 chunsh 於 2009-6-30 14:58 編輯
Of course you have the right to choose your style and way of living. But at the same time when other people choose to know the truth before they decide what to do, there should be nothing to mock with ...
Ultraman 發表於 2009-6-30 12:37

and why u guys mocking and blaming at me?
I have shown u which posts that I found offended
so are u just being same as me that pretending u didnt see things?

TOP

No, the fisherman cut the fins and throw the shark back to the sea.
The dorsal fin was cut and the shark lost balance and cannot swim.
I saw it on a documentary long time ago.
sheep 發表於 2009-6-30 13:18


so, the fishermen should be punished

TOP

http://singtao.com/oversea/0630ao54.html

"西 澳 年 前 檢 獲 十 噸 魚 翅
台 商 被 拘 控 可 被 罰 千 四 萬 元
檢 獲 的 魚 翅 。
  (本報訊)一名台灣商人涉嫌違反魚翅的規例,可能會被重罰最多一千四百萬元。
三十五歲的被告陳福新(FU HSIN CHEN,譯音)為澳洲漁業公司澳洲SHINE YEAR FISHERIES有限公司的東主兼經理。他在過去六個月一直在台灣,本月二十一日返回柏斯,上周五(六月二十六日)早上準備乘機離開時,在柏斯國際機場被拘捕,涉嫌與一年前西澳布魯(BROOME)碼頭一艘商業捕魚船「FORTUNE」號上檢獲十公噸魚翅的案件有關。
陳的公司旗下這艘漁船,有牌可以在西澳北岸對開海面捕捉鯊魚。陳和其公司已根據漁業資源管理規例被控,規例規定西澳商業漁船只能載有或卸下整條鯊魚。根據規例,在ṃ鯊魚
時,或可將魚翅割下,但只准將魚頭及魚的部份棄進海中。"
北部區漁業署經理PETER GODFREY表示,當局製定這些規例,目的是要防止漁民只要魚翅的作法。因為魚翅的價值昂貴,而鯊魚魚身乃低賤貨,往往被漁民拋進海中棄置。

TOP

十公噸魚翅 ... wonder how many sharks were killed ...

TOP

http://singtao.com/oversea/0630ao54.html

"西 澳 年 前 檢 獲 十 噸 魚 翅
台 商 被 拘 控 可 被 罰 千 四 萬 元
檢 獲 的 魚 翅 。
  (本報訊)一名台灣商人涉嫌違反魚翅的規例,可能會被重罰最多一千四百萬元 ...
daimo 發表於 2009-6-30 15:03


I totally support this

TOP

and why u guys mocking and blaming at me?
I have shown u which posts that I found offended
so are u just being same as me that pretending u didnt see things?
chunsh 發表於 2009-6-30 13:56

I (dunno about others) only feel it's not appropriate for you to give judging comments on others for you haven't watched the movie at all. If you have watched it and feel like to continue eating shark's fin, I have nothing to say; but if you haven't watched it and challenge people who stop eating, that's ridiculous.

TOP

I (dunno about others) only feel it's not appropriate for you to give judging comments on others for you haven't watched the movie at all. If you have watched it and feel like to continue eating shar ...
Ultraman 發表於 2009-6-30 15:06

靜係可以俾人用"豬"黎影射 同 "麻木不仁"﹐但又唔俾 我反擊先至ridiculous
如果你應為你無份話我既唔該你stay out of this
你口口聲聲話專重別人﹐我希望你真係做得到
其實﹐o個的曾經講過的emotional說話既人已經澄清/表示無意再係字面上攻擊我﹐
我明白食唔食翅就好似食唔食肉o甘係personal choice。
唯獨是你﹐係都要逼我睇個video﹐係都要我agree 你。喂大佬﹐係我俾人話我對唔
住地球﹐對唔主生態﹐好似想要拿我去點天燈o甘。我反擊係正常呀﹐o甘都唔得?你
唔好霸道o的?

TOP

chunsh, I believe everybody (including me) thought you gave comments after watching the movie, and that's why some of us said you are "麻木不仁". I'm sure, if you go watch the movie, there is a great chance that you won't continue to eat shark's fin anymore. And that's also why you admitted that you don't want to watch it because you think that you might consider stop eating this and that after knowing the truth and thus you'll lose enjoyment of eating certain kinds of food.
I can't force you to watch the movie, however, if you don't, you won't understand what we non-eaters stand is and so there is nothing more we can discuss.

TOP

本帖最後由 Yui 於 2009-6-30 16:57 編輯

仲討論緊? 佩服佩服

"麻木不仁"系出自我手,因為有人把人為殘暴獵殺鯊魚行為視作係自然淘汰定論,我覺得此等道理不但是“麻木不仁”,而且不負責任。(post #60)

chunsh卻以為我話拒食翅系麻木不仁,所以要反擊!
我系原文無寫清楚,真系罪過。

呢個topic可吾可去到30版呢?努力加油!

TOP

返回列表