返回列表 發帖
It is only fair to comment from consumer's perspective,
since I know so many people in restaurant business.
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-11 18:05

Since you claim yourself a pro chef, so all of your comments on food cannot be trust.

TOP

17# tiffiant

wow, i cannot believe this, shouldnt the administrator ban this contributor?
billykid 發表於 2010-1-11 23:17



you people should know this ga la
how could no one believe eating snakes in china is really common?

TOP

I can't understand why tiffiant who is a girl, but likes to eat snakes.
peter236 發表於 2010-1-11 23:46




you know. china has everything
rats, snakes, dogs, cats, bear,.....etcs


how could no one knows about this?

TOP

tiff:  No shxt, of course I know HK has good snake soup.  That's not the question.  We are in Vancouver right now.

Ultra:  Some people hate beef , some people hate pork, does that mean you don't eat them?  Some people think chicken breast is the best meat, so you only eat chicken breast?
I like snake soup because it tastes good to me and I enjoyed it very much since I tried it when I was a kid in HK.

TOP

It is my duty to  make comments as senior advisor of Canadian Chinese Consumers' Association, they are documented too.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

23# tiffiant


geez, you really didnt get it do you?!

What you said is like, why dont you muslim go back to middle east to practice your religion?

you got it now ?

TOP

tiff:  No shxt, of course I know HK has good snake soup.  That's not the question.  We are in Vancouver right now.

Prelude 發表於 2010-1-12 02:43





so, vancouver is not a place to discuss snakes?

TOP

23# tiffiant


geez, you really didnt get it do you?!

What you said is like, why dont you muslim go back to middle east to practice your religion?

you got it now ?
billykid 發表於 2010-1-12 18:13

maybe i'm dumb
i have no idea what is going on in here

TOP

It is my duty to  make comments as senior advisor of Canadian Chinese Consumers' Association, they are documented too.
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-12 06:00

I see. Official comments are mandatory, while casual comments are not reliable at all.

TOP

Official comments are backed by research and stat,
casual comment is based on gut feeling, just like saying " It is going to
raining today" without checking weather forecasting.
Why keep picking on me? You make lots of comment on topics you
have no idea of
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表