返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-1-21 10:33 編輯

166# Littleprince

I thought I'm the 高人 here, although shrunk to 180 cm
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

養不教 父之過
教不嚴 師之惰
教而不善 坎坷石仔路  SORRY囉
sheep 發表於 2010-1-21 07:50


Or Solly
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

原來你真身係

鷹王羊生


Littleprince 發表於 2010-1-21 10:24

Now you know
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

173# somewhereintime

以後
要認住呢隻鷹

TOP

173# somewhereintime

以後
要認住呢隻鷹
sheep 發表於 2010-1-21 12:05

我想約亞嬌飯局(連雀局)﹐要幾錢﹖
我好惹火。。。

TOP

166# Littleprince

I thought I'm the 高人 here, although shrunk to 180 cm
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-21 11:32

你本來呢﹖ 200CM﹖
我好惹火。。。

TOP

費事幫人教仔
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-21 08:28


哈哈,自己說的話都不敢認。 You don't even dare to stand up for what you said. It can only show that you are 無腦兼無料. You don't even know what you are saying when you open your mouth.

TOP

養不教 父之過
教不嚴 師之惰
教而不善 坎坷石仔路  SORRY囉
sheep 發表於 2010-1-21 08:50


Why do you always keep kissing someone else's axx?  Don't you have your own stand and opinion?

TOP

不如成立
反反膠鐵簽名會,
橡膠人會社反反膠鐵三人組
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-21 11:25


There is no need. Did anyone here say he/she 反"反膠鐵簽名會"?  I think poeple (at least myself) is waiting for your 偉論. But you act like a 縮頭烏龜 instead of being a 熱血中坑.

TOP

178# rockypath


Actually, my strength is pissing someone off

TOP

返回列表