返回列表 發帖
回復 10# sheep

That would work perfectly fine too! I wonder too if some of the flavor is gone the way I handled it.  But I guess food safe first eh?

TOP

回復  sheep

That would work perfectly fine too! I wonder too if some of the flavor is gone the way ...
FeiZai 發表於 2010-3-9 14:55


oh I forgot, I rinse it with filtered water
should be fine

TOP

For more information on Red Sea Urchin found in BC waters: http://www.bcseafoodonline.com/files/red_sea_urchin.html

TOP

Yes, you can cook too.
I used 2 to prepare 海膽 steam egg.
吳孟達 發表於 9/3/2010 02:23 PM



I tried 海膽 steam egg too! It's really tasty!

TOP

I tried 海膽 steam egg too! It's really tasty!
Rabi 發表於 2010-3-9 17:32


I tried that too!
and i used it for fried rice!   taste amazing

TOP

Wooo, I love Uni, I should go there every week. Thanks to let me know that.

TOP

omgomgomg!! do you just put the uni on top of the steamed egg or do you mix it in and steam it altogether?? can't wait to try it!! droooling!!

TOP

I bought the $10 for 3 red ones. Opened it rinse it under tap water to clean it then put it in the month. But compare with sushimi, I liked it better eating with sushi.

other than that they are very fresh

TOP

I tried that too!
and i used it for fried rice!   taste amazing
kits013 發表於 10/3/2010 02:35 AM


That sounds tasty too! I'll definitely try that!
It's time to go to Steveston

TOP

返回列表