返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 peter236 於 2011-6-29 14:03 編輯
That's why the HK education system sucks so much.

If you have no fxxking idea of what is going on, ...
Lik 發表於 2011-6-29 12:24


The Hong Kong education system is among the best in the world. Hong Kong students have gone on very successfully whether in their higher eduction or career pursuits all over the world.

TOP

Do you have any data to back these claims?

Depends on how you compare... compare with letter carr ...
blue20ae 發表於 2011-6-29 13:31


But the letter carriers are themselves over paid. These unionized people are usually over paid. They know how to extort money from the taxpayers.

TOP

The Hong Kong education system is among the best in the world. Hong Kong students have gone on ver ...
peter236 發表於 2011-6-29 14:01

你話就係呀?香港教育不溜都係一味填鴨式咁樣質你啲學生死記,而完全唔會教你點樣去獨立思考㗎啦?而且所謂嘅母語教學只係搞到全部所有學生中英文都唔掂。搞通識,又係做到一pat屎咁。依家話要推行愛國洗腦教育lu喎,又俾所有名校聯名一齊diu。

每一次我踢爆你啲廢話同大話嘅時候,我都會同你講,你乜撚野都唔撚識,就唔該你咪撚出聲!

正仆街!

-力

TOP

of coz...the funding will get increased by 58 mil for next year...$$$...time to suck out for more money
I miss you...

TOP

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2011-6-29 19:12 編輯
你話就係呀?香港教育不溜都係一味填鴨式咁樣質你啲學生死記,而完全唔會教你點樣去獨立思考㗎啦?而且所 ...
Lik 發表於 2011-6-29 14:20


Hong Kong was still using 填鴨式 when you were still studying there.

Now they have changed greatly and their style is 通識教育. I know many Hong Kong people who are doing innovative research all over the world.

Locally here, the unionized teachers 教出一班暴民,這邦憤青,趁火打劫,破壞公物,消警車,破壞私人財產,不知悔改。
Do they deserve to have a raise?

TOP

回復 15# peter236

I believe both education systems in HK and Canada have their advance side and bad side. IMO, if one student can devote himself/herself in learning, I believe Canadian system is a bit better because it focus more on understanding.

TOP

Now they have changed greatly and their style is 通識教育. I know many Hong Kong people who are doing innovative research all over the world.
peter236 發表於 2011-6-29 18:58

香港嘅所謂通識教育咪又係要你背標準答案?咁係屁通識?又係屁教你獨立思考咩?

-力

TOP

香港嘅所謂通識教育咪又係要你背標準答案?咁係屁通識?又係屁教你獨立思考咩?

-力 ...
Lik 發表於 2011-6-30 16:16

咁又唔駛背標準答案既, 我當年就唔係咁like 背標準答案, 所以花左好多腦汁去答一d 問題, 我當時真係覺得求學不是求分數, 考咁高分把托咩, 所以我校內考試都唔係高分. 不過出到黎考公開試就守下規舉, 答d 大家喜歡既答案... 冇計啦, 我都係出黎搵食, 有得揀就梗係行條易行d 既路啦~

TOP

MJJ,中學嘅通識教育好似唔係推行咗好耐㗎咋喎?你老早就畢咗業啦。你有鬼讀過中學通識咩~

吹水唔抹嘴你就識...

-力

TOP

But the letter carriers are themselves over paid. These unionized people are usually over paid. Th ...
peter236 發表於 2011/6/29 02:03 PM


I worked with union organization before...a lot of our pay actually goes to the union...not us. We were underpay as early childhood educators.

TOP

返回列表