返回列表 發帖

Keurig vs Tassimo?

Which one's better you think?

My experience...
Nespresso >>>  K-cup > Tassimo

TOP

2nd Nespresso!

TOP

I'm using Tassimo but I think keurig has more drinks selection.

TOP

Nespresso, K-cup (Keurig), Tassimo, and Nescafe (Dolce Gusto) are all different, they have different nice features.

Nespresso: The best coffee quality up to my liking, in terms of taste and intensity level. Only available with "regular" coffees, no fancy stuff like latte nor cappuccino nor tea. That means you have to prepare your own milk and sugar at all times (if you need those). Probably the most expensive machine among all, even the very basic model.

K-cup: The most varieties among all, including regular coffee, latte, cappuccino, hot chocolate, tea etc. And the only machine that you can use any normal ground coffee, with an optional adapter. And if you like Starbucks, the only brand that carries some Starbucks coffees.

Tassimo: Similar to K-cup but less varieties. A "more fancy" type of Nespresso. Relatively less choices of coffee brands.

Nescafe: Also less varieties than K-cup, but its "milk/cream" type coffees have the strongest taste, such as its latte macchiato and cappuccino; and the only machine that can "brew" iced cappuccino. However, there is no "automatic stop" button. That means you have full control to the water level every time, but also means it's not too convenient and in case you forget or don't know when to stop manually, you'll be in trouble.

TOP

DeLonghi EC155 + ground illy coffee.  Cheaper and none of the above come close to the results.

TOP

DeLonghi EC155 + ground illy coffee.  Cheaper and none of the above come close to the results.
Look4chrisng 發表於 2012-10-15 20:18

I think we should compare "capsule" type of machine to capsule type, not capsule type to conventional one.

TOP

K cup is more versitile

TOP

For those who just want a shot of caffeine, K-Cup has the best selection and the ability to make your own ground.

Of course, I will not let anyone bring such machine to my home as it is a disgrace to me.. I am sure I make better coffee than these machines will.

Philip

TOP

I have a K-Cup which I have been using for over a year now.  I love it.

TOP

返回列表