返回列表 發帖
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-20 11:45 發表



What you said above is true in Hong Kong and USA, but not Canada.

Reason?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-20 11:52 發表


Short answer: "Canadian Experience"

Long answer: I said before, I dont' want to copy and paste articles to educate people here.

alright, thanks anyway.

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-20 11:40 發表


So you are fine being biased, and then you turn around to blame me for being biased and persecute me?
Answer is "toppy"?


Toppy, you're losing your coolness.  Come on...  I'm not dear to persecute anyone, unlike you calling people liar.    You asked me a question, and then I give your my "personal, subjective, maybe-biased" answer, what's wrong about that.  I said it is my answer and I didn't said it is the universal answer that everyone agree.  I never claim what I said is always the truth and I could be wrong which I accepted.  You may want to learn this attitude yourself too.

And be honest, who on earth isn't biased in some degree.  I am and you are.  At least people should never "force" other to believe one thinking.  Keep it open minded.

Actually, I apologize for calling your name out.  I did that in purpose.    Your name being called out "as biased" and your reaction already show your unhappiness.  Think about those 11 people who only response to a survey were being call out as liar.

Lastly, I still don't understand why I'm biased to say that we should have no surprise to see the survey result not following the norm.  Only in the ideal situation, and LYK has an ideal distribution of the whole Canada (age, gender, education, etc) and a large enough sample size, then our survey will be fall with the norm.  I'm no expert and I asked you to google it if needed.

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-19 16:30 發表



That's why I called these people LIARS here.


Statistics are statistics. You have no way of proving that LYK members are not telling the truth. What you say is speculation, and based on your own belief. Why accuse someone when you have no way of supporting what you are saying?

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-19 16:39 發表


Fresh air ... I used to believe in that argument until I see what's going on in Hastings street in Downtown Vancouver.

If you don't have money, you live in a high-crime, dirty, crappy neighborhood. ...


Well...isn't that true for anywhere else in the world? The point that was being made was that even if you are rich in some other countries/cities, you cannot buy 'fresh air'.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 myversa 於 2009-2-20 09:40 發表
that's why I totally ignore him.  You know he is wrong and so does everyone.  He is the only one says he is right and everyone is wrong and start to twist the discussion abit.  Sound like Taiwanese pr ...


I agree.

TOP

返回列表