返回列表 發帖
係呀, 隨左食呢d 之外, 中國人仲最早識食大麻同白粉tim, 好未?...
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2009-3-22 22:50


People from all parts of the world take these drugs as well. What is your point?

TOP

People from all parts of the world take these drugs as well. What is your point?
peter236 發表於 2009-3-23 13:53


冇乜point 架, 只係見你成日話中國人一早已經食呢樣, 食果樣, 不如加埋食大麻同食白粉落去, 將呢個"中國人一早就食左" 既list 加長少少之麻.

1. hotdog
2. uni,
3. 大麻
4. 白粉

TOP

冇乜point 架, 只係見你成日話中國人一早已經食呢樣, 食果樣, 不如加埋食大麻同食白粉落去, 將呢個"中國人一早就食左" 既list 加長少少之麻.

1. hotdog
2. uni,
3. 大麻
4. 白粉 ...
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2009-3-22 22:55


I didn't mention all the other stuff beside uni. It is you who added those.

TOP

I didn't mention all the other stuff beside uni. It is you who added those.
peter236 發表於 2009-3-23 13:59


你加又得, 我加又唔得既~

TOP

Life lesson #102: We should always strive to learn from our past experiences, and try our very best not to make the same mistake twice. We can use our own discernment to estimate how good or bad a place (e.g. restaurant, supermarket etc.) is. Based on our estimate, we adjust our expectations accordingly. For example, if I order a "hot sizzling steak dinner" at a HK style *char* restaurant, I won't expect it to taste like top-notch AAAA, aged sirloin steak. That way, my dinner will taste "good". By the same token, when I go to a high-end, dine-out restaurant famous for their steak and I order steak, my expectation will be higher than that at the HK style char restaurant. The difference is the money I'm paying I'm for the steak at this high-end restaurant and its reputation.

Sometimes we are pleasantly surprised when the "product" ends up exceeding our expectation. In that case, congratulations. If the product does not meet your expectation, you can choose not to use it again.

Use your own discernment when shopping at T&T, Capers or any supermarket.  That's all I want to say.

TOP

Life lesson #102: We should always strive to learn from our past experiences, and try our very best not to make the same mistake twice. We can use our own discernment to estimate how good or bad a pla ...
chickenwingprin 發表於 2009-3-22 23:20

A very objective and reasonable concept that applies to most people.

TOP

While it is true that those abalone locked up in a fridge at T and T are a lot cheaper than those Japanese dried abalone sold at Chinese herbal shops. But they are already more expensive than those  ...
peter236 發表於 2009-3-22 22:21


if a retard like you know how to do business, you don't need to ask ppl how to earn money
stfu already and go eat ur chinese hot dog and cheap abalone
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

本帖最後由 applekiwi 於 2009-4-10 05:57 編輯



You guys are talking about the frozen uni package?
Back in Valentine day I bought a live uni from Yohan about 9.99 per lb and this one is about $11. There are 5 pieces inside this one. If you compare the size of the piece with the soy sauce bottle, it is actually quite big and really fresh. This is local uni but as good as you can find elsewhere if not better
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

3906

You guys are talking about the frozen uni package?
Back in Valentine day I bought a live uni from Yohan about 9.99 per lb and this one is about $11. There are 5 pieces inside this one. If you co ...
applekiwi 發表於 2009-4-10 04:55

Yeah, it doesn't look bad at all. (I've never try a live one from TnT yet.)
Just being curious, what's that "jello" thiny in the center?

TOP

Oh, since I bought the UNI in the afternoon but want to kept it fresh till dinner, so I put some ice in a sealed sandwich bag and cover it with a glass bowl placed upside down in the middle. The glass bowl then can be used as a cooler plus it keep the shape of the UNI piece.

Actually I bought the UNI from Yohan osaka but I think I see it in TnT sometime. Heard the best time for UNI is Feb March but I seen it again last week.

If you are lucky, you see a nice guy and not busy, they will open up the UNI for you. But don't take it for granted. If you have to open yourself, bring it home wash the outside, place it on the cutting board, use the corner (close to your finger side) of a heavy knife to knock / crack the top of the UNI, try to break in two half but don't press so hard otherwise you squish the meat inside. After you break the shell into half, either use spoon or finger to take out the meat. (softly, tenderly) Wash the meat and clean up the dark colored vein on the meat. I am sure you can tell right away the difference between a fresh one and the one you eat in the restaurant.

I guess the reason the restaurant charge so much for a live UNI is they open it carefully and didn't break it.

TOP

返回列表