原帖由 slamdunk6 於 2008-1-11 23:39 發表 
sorry maggie, if like u said, u really "love" this guy so much, and you have been spending your last 7 yrs for a relationship which mean so much to you, then all these "lai gum" issue that everyone ta ...
As many people said here, it's not about the money, it's more about respect. Either way, not that I am a perfect child, but I can never see myself "betray" my mom that way. Yes I spent 7 yrs with this guy, but my mom spent 25 years raising me; she has sacrificed so much for me.
I understand if you have horrible parents, of course you wouldn't care about how they feel; what you want and your happiness are the most important. But my parents aren't like that so it's impossible for me to see myself disregard my parents' feelings.
Getting married is a big big thing. I take my marriage very seriously so I want every single aspect of it to be perfect. Isn't that wonderful if you have your parents' most sincere blessing and everyone is happy from the bottom of their heart? |