返回列表 發帖

[日本料理] Takifugu new Tasting Menu

So I never go to expensive place for Japanese because there are so much choice in Vancouver.

It was our anniversary Dinner so I try to picked something nice. So my wife and I decided to go to Takifugu Richmond. I am sure some people here have already been there. We picked the $88 dollar tasting menu for 2 person.....Which I think is pretty good since I don't know what is actually good and they said their chief will pick the best sashimi for sushi that day. So we went with it.

There are about 10-12 different items and it did fill both of us up pretty well. Oh and it come with saki too which I think is nice since it suppose to be a special day for us.

The style of food is like when you go to a hot spring resort in Japan and they serve you those special dinner? I don't know what they call them....

For about $100 at the end and I felt great for my wallet too and my wife were happy about it....

回復 1# photo_newbie


    有冇佢哋魚缸嗰啲魚食?

TOP

I have been wanting to try this restaurant. I thought they charge $88/per person but it seems like it is only $88/ per couple. Am I correct?

Thanks for sharing

TOP

有冇佢哋魚缸嗰啲魚食? ---> NO....they said is Illegal to eat that in Canada.

Yes, is $88 per couple.....Not $88 per person....so it's actually quite reasonable.

TOP

返回列表