返回列表 發帖
Ok la.. most asian girls look the same ...
Esp in winter, with hat, scarf etc ...

TOP

Last time I got a $50 gift card for my friend. She went to Costco with it and her purchase came to over $100. The cashier refused to let her pay the other $50 in cash. Ended up she couldn't buy all the things she wanted.

TOP

Ok la.. most asian girls look the same ...
Esp in winter, with hat, scarf etc ...
Catpiano 發表於 2011-11-26 20:15


hahahahaha, yeah
I think a lot of non-asian can't tell....

TOP

Last time I got a $50 gift card for my friend. She went to Costco with it and her purchase came to o ...
Jennie 發表於 2011-11-26 20:44


which costco is this @@?

TOP

Burnaby on Brighton.
I was told that the one in Richmond is not so strict.

TOP

ohhhh, ok that's why.....

cuz I have only been to the one in richmond
and once I was with a frd and he had a membership card
he paid for his stuff then I also paid for my stuff, separately
the cashier didn't say much

TOP

返回列表