返回列表 發帖


Great latte art from Blenz.

TOP

心戰?LOL

TOP

回復 32# FiChai


    haha
Done by a Japanese staff.

TOP

回復  嘉嘉


    Yeah I agree Starbucks customer service is really great. I remember one time I for ...
fibbi 發表於 2012-6-13 00:33


yup yup! they are pretty nice in general
I always ask them to remake my americano when they make it too full with water XDDD

haha, that's good.......
less blenz now and you save more money
I rarely pass by any blenz since most of the time during the week I am working near the bottom of the hill in Burnaby, and the only blenz i know is up in Metro~~

TOP

回復 34# 嘉嘉


    Well I usually drink matcha latte. It's about $0.5 difference. I don't drink it everyday so it's ok to pay a bit extra for better quality la....plus less sugar (as I order non-sweet in Blenz). On the other hand Starbucks is just so convenient. There's one close to my workplace (just 5 mins walk distance), with drive-thru too!

TOP

回復  FiChai


    haha
Done by a Japanese staff.
fibbi 發表於 2012-6-13 01:03

Haha... j/k. Actually it's very nice!

TOP

回復  嘉嘉


    Well I usually drink matcha latte. It's about $0.5 difference. I don't drink it ev ...
fibbi 發表於 2012-6-13 01:12


I don't think I want to have a starbucks too close to my work place XD (cuz there is one 5min of drive away and I am willing to drive out just for a cup of coffee XDDD so if there is one just within walking distance..............)

there is also a starbucks with drive thru 5min of drive away from my house too ^^

TOP

返回列表