返回列表 發帖
原帖由 mui122 於 2008-10-9 15:39 發表
I'd suggest that you give up on that topic... there's no way she's going to agree
the whole point of them creating a new forum is because they feel that the cyberworld is not reality
and so here they can do whatever they want


no... in my understanding, Ms. Alcoholic thinks that the cyberworld should reflect reality in our society. In our society, there is swear & inch & moron, etc. As a result, she has created a forum to reflect such reality in cyberworld...

TOP

ohhhh ic....sorry I didn't follow through everything that's happened
I've only recently come back to loyaukee

TOP

mui, you are really a polite girl. ^^
I believe that most members in LYK are friendly.
Think positive, LYK would be more beautiful.

TOP

原帖由 Austin 於 2008-10-8 01:41 PM 發表


Well, as in real life, people are going to make up numbers and stats, so relax about the accuracy.

And as in real life, when you inch, insult and make fun of people, you're gonna get your tongue la ...

it takes one to talk to one~ hehehe that's why we have a conversation~ hahaha
i dare u come slash my tongue both in real & in cyber

McJJ,
we created the other forum for carefree-ness. not necessary to reflect real society. but, it does reflect real society, whether it's on LYK(peanuts attack carebears) or on Peanuts(carebears attack peanuts)... because it proves that this world swings for entropy.

[ 本帖最後由 Alcoholic 於 2008-10-9 14:30 編輯 ]
<<party like a rock star, fxxk like a porn star>>

TOP

原帖由 Alcoholic 於 2008-10-9 15:24 發表

it takes one to talk to one~ hehehe that's why we have a conversation~ hahaha
i dare u come slash my tongue both in real & in cyber

McJJ,
we created the other forum for carefree-ness. not nece ...


"takes one to talk to one", "I dare u"...are we in highschool?

Alright, if you dare to give me your home address here, I dare to come to your place do some tongue lashing.

TOP

返回列表