Board logo

標題: [中餐館] Cambie & 16th - Shanghai restaurant [打印本頁]

作者: kyuu999    時間: 2009-8-31 12:37     標題: Cambie & 16th - Shanghai restaurant

anybody tried this new restaurant, this place used to be Curry King (beside Chevron)
作者: goldenleisure    時間: 2009-8-31 20:42

I like curry much
but I do not live in CA
rather live in HK
but which kind of Currry in Shanghai are famous?
作者: ATGB    時間: 2009-8-31 21:34

I like curry much
but I do not live in CA
rather live in HK
but which kind of Currry in Shanghai are famous?
goldenleisure 發表於 2009-8-31 21:42


LOL
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2009-8-31 21:43

lol x2...

@goldenleisure... the original poster meant the location used to be "Curry King".
作者: goldenleisure    時間: 2009-8-31 21:47

4# ACC-HE


LoLLLLLLLL X 10000000000000000000000000000000

where is Curry King?
作者: MSN04    時間: 2009-8-31 23:01

我試過..  幾好味.
但係唔好叫廣東菜.
作者: hirokendo    時間: 2009-9-11 14:08

6# MSN04

May I know what dishes did you order at this Shanghai Restaurant ?? Because I will be going there on Sunday.

Please advise here. Many thanks in advance.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2