Board logo

標題: 好奇一問 [打印本頁]

作者: 紅豆冰    時間: 2009-9-15 23:22     標題: 好奇一問

現在Facebook好流行, 各位...你地的facebook有冇add你亞媽亞爸落去做friends, 要他們識用電腦的才算?
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-9-15 23:31

I asked my parents...but they are not interested...
But a few of my aunts/uncles are on facebook. Sometimes I have to talk "carefully"...haha
作者: Surreal    時間: 2009-9-16 00:39

我啊爸, 啊媽, 姑姐, 二叔, 三嬸有facebook....- -

有一次講粗口俾我啊爸話


(之後我經理走來插嘴話贊成.....= =凸)

之後交待返話咩場合講得D咩我有分寸  就冇繼續了


我又唔打算話特別遷就住啵....
作者: 小叻    時間: 2009-9-16 09:46

有~﹗但都唔會add 啦~ 唔想下下講野都要就住~ 同埋都唔想佢地知太多啦。
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2009-9-16 10:08

現在Facebook好流行, 各位...你地的facebook有冇add你亞媽亞爸落去做friends, 要他們識用電腦的才算?
紅豆冰 發表於 2009-9-15 23:22


For similar reason, I did not add my son
作者: J.J.    時間: 2009-9-16 13:11

I tried but my mom kind of too old ...
作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-9-16 14:57

i have my mom, my aunt, and some of my parent's friends on facebook...
big mistake, have to be careful what i talk about, what pictures i post and such...

there were times that i wrote something on facebook and one of my "uncle" (my parents' friend) went and tell my dad and my dad said something to me... aii.. -_-

and that's the same reason why i stopped writing my xanga, cuz my aunt has access to it before......
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2009-9-16 14:59

I did!

My parents ..  my parents in law ..  ^_^

Since my borther REJECTED to add my parents to his contact  .. so I added my parents, so they can see my brother's pic ..  lol
作者: 紅豆冰    時間: 2009-9-16 16:00

但系好想知道, 系米已為人父母, 都想知自己仔女會識D乜嘢朋友呢? 嘩! 萬一比佢add jor 你D friend, 你會吾會吾開心架?
作者: 小叻    時間: 2009-9-16 16:24

For me..唔會有甘既事發生。就算父母/親戚朋友add你, 你一日唔confirm request, 一日都睇唔到你個facebook。(well..depends on your profile security la)
If 佢add jor 你自己D friend...你D friend 都唔會咩人都confirm request 卦?

P.S. 如果問起你點解唔confirm 佢地, 你咪話最近無玩囉~﹗好麻煩架~﹗千萬唔好add任何親戚朋友姨媽姑姐呀﹗
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2009-9-16 16:32

但系好想知道, 系米已為人父母, 都想知自己仔女會識D乜嘢朋友呢? 嘩! 萬一比佢add jor 你D friend, 你會吾會吾開心架?
紅豆冰 發表於 2009-9-16 17:00


Yes .. that is the case ...  my parents want to know what kind of friends my brother knows from school ar ma ..
作者: 紅豆冰    時間: 2009-9-16 16:35

did you hide your friends in facebook setting?
作者: sko    時間: 2009-9-16 18:38

i told my parents to join fb so that i could add them, but they refused and said i was mo liu. LOL~

their friends added me tho @@ and they always tell my dad about my trips and photos
作者: tequila    時間: 2009-9-16 19:48

my parents don't hv facebook.... but my future father in law has facebook!
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2009-9-16 20:04

How about this ..

Will you add your boss to FB ??

It is even tougher call ..  I have my Bosses on my FB ..  but then I do complain about my job once a while on FB ...   oops..
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2009-9-16 20:20

How about this ..

Will you add your boss to FB ??

It is even tougher call ..  I have my Bosses on my FB ..  but then I do complain about my job once a while on FB ...   oops..
作者: Surreal    時間: 2009-9-16 21:52

經理都有加

隱晦一點的影射式來詛咒他們
作者: Mini    時間: 2009-9-16 22:00

put them on limited profile!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2