Board logo

標題: Zuesel's Lazy Baked Vegitarian Ravioli [打印本頁]

作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-9-20 15:03     標題: Zuesel's Lazy Baked Vegitarian Ravioli

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-9-20 15:05 編輯

Hubby doesn't like veggies, so I try to incorporate as much as possible into my cooking. I have little time so here is another LAZY dish!

*I like it coz hubby can't taste much of veggies but is loaded with lots of fiber. It only takes me 15 mins to prepare. Nice and colorful. Best of all, so yummy!"

1. Dried spinach ravioli - boiled, drained
2. Tomato sauce (added frozen broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, squash), boiled until hot
3. Skim / non-fat shredded cheese
4. Wholewheat bread slices toasted (spread with butter mixed w/ garlic powder)

Layer as below
bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins or until cheese browns

[attach]6401[/attach]
[attach]6402[/attach]
[attach]6403[/attach]
[attach]6404[/attach]
[attach]6405[/attach]
[attach]6406[/attach]
作者: peter236    時間: 2009-9-20 15:16

What I first looked at them, the dishes look like real. Then I realized they are actually not models.
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2009-9-20 23:40

I wanna eat your Garlic Bread ar... Looks so tasty ar.
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-9-22 07:35

I wanna eat your Garlic Bread ar... Looks so tasty ar.
草莓妹妹 發表於 2009-9-20 23:40


I love my garlic bread too!
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2009-9-22 11:15

your miniature meal looks sooo real~ even with miniature oven? cool..
作者: Rainy    時間: 2009-9-22 12:41

it's a miniature meal?? That looks way too real to me
作者: B2L2    時間: 2009-9-22 12:56

This is real size dish ar..  you guys are so funny.
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-9-22 13:27



Yeah, they are so funny! I am sure they know the food is real! LOL
作者: Rainy    時間: 2009-9-22 13:33

hahahaha that's what I think..... I thought the food is real from the begining....




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2