Board logo

標題: My Misc Cards [打印本頁]

作者: Michimaro    時間: 2009-12-21 19:21     標題: My Misc Cards

本帖最後由 Michimaro 於 2009-12-21 20:23 編輯

Still pretty new at card making so any comments or advice will be much appreciated~!
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-12-21 21:38

Hey another HA fans here? You got the new stamp too! I ordered it but takes a while to ship la.
I really like that x'mas card!!!
作者: tobiko    時間: 2009-12-21 23:04

really nice xmas card neh and i love that cutie girl on your 4th card!!!!
作者: Michimaro    時間: 2009-12-21 23:10

2# fibbi

Yup definitely a HA fan =) Especially the stamps with the girls in their new collection. I ordered some stuff online but I also went to Granville Island to try my luck to see if they had any of the new collection yet and luckily they did!
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-12-21 23:17

4# Michimaro


Hey did u go to the preview party @ I'm impressed last friday? I get off late so can't go. Go there on Saturday and still got some stuff..
Which online store did u order HA stamp?
作者: Michimaro    時間: 2009-12-21 23:28

5# fibbi


No didn't go to the preview party but there was still a lot of stock today.
I ordered from http://www.twopeasinabucket.com
What abt you?
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-12-21 23:35

http://www.stampintreasures.com/
How's the shipping in Two peas? by USPS or UPS? I found 2peas site a bit confusing.
Stampintreasures.com always had 10% off discount of HA products. And shipping is pretty fast. i ordered on friday night and got the email that it shipped out today.
shipping is free with $50 order. I ship my order to Point Roberts and got my free shipping!
作者: Michimaro    時間: 2009-12-21 23:51

7# fibbi


Its my first time ordering from them but I think that they use USPS which I like since there's always brokerage fees when I get stuff shipped with UPS. I got an email confirmation that they will ship my order out on the 23rd so I guess I will just have to wait and see to see how long it takes for it to arrive.
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-12-21 23:54

8# Michimaro


Yeah one time I order from HA website directly and it's shipped by UPS. The brokeage fee is almost same price as my stamp!! So pissed off. Now I just ordered from stampintreasures.
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2009-12-21 23:55

good wor .. may be time to ask my wife to join LYK again ..  ^_^
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-12-24 11:30

6# Michimaro


I just pick up my online order in Point Roberts today! So happy!!!  
Merry x'mas to you all!
作者: Michimaro    時間: 2009-12-24 21:37

11# fibbi


Yay to new tools/supplies
Merry Christmas to you too =)
作者: Michimaro    時間: 2010-1-23 11:31

Update of some cards I made recently.
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2010-1-23 11:35

早兩天去 D/T LIBRARY 旁的書店﹐看見 D 普通不太靚的卡都賣 $7 張﹐我建議大家識整卡的﹐整個網黎賣﹐一定大把生意呀。。。你地造的﹐比他們的好好多啊
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2010-1-23 11:37

還是很羨慕像你們這些有雙巧手的女孩子們
在你們面前我覺得自己比較似個男人




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2