Board logo

標題: [日本料理] Charcoal Sushi & BBQ Restaurant [打印本頁]

作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-12-22 01:06     標題: Charcoal Sushi & BBQ Restaurant

Anyone tried this place before? I was told that they just opened?
was trying to find info online about this place but didnt find any...

it's a london plaza, right next to the london drugs at No.3 and Westminster Hwy... i think it was a korean place before?
作者: its_visa    時間: 2009-12-22 10:07

the korean place closed down??
作者: chickenwingprin    時間: 2009-12-22 10:26

Oh?! The Korean place run by the Caucasian husband and Korean wife?! Oh no...
作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-12-22 13:22

i'm not sure.. that's what my coworker told me. the place of this address is #250-7997 westmins hwy, is that where the korean place was?
作者: 小叻    時間: 2009-12-22 13:45

yes~ It was~ I just went to LD around lunch time today..and saw this new charcoal sushi bbq place...but there wasn't anyone eating there around 12p @_@ ~
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-12-22 13:55

the Korean restaurant closed for some time la.
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2009-12-22 14:58

that spot is cursed... never had a successful restaurant there.
作者: chickenwingprin    時間: 2009-12-22 15:15

6# 布小熊

Yeah...it's been awhile since I last went. I guess I didn't help them stay "alive"...
作者: Lil'B    時間: 2009-12-22 17:40

Milestone is closed down too.......
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-12-22 17:48

9# Lil'B
REALLY!!!
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-12-22 17:49

8# chickenwingprin
I didn't help them neither. But I visit that LD often enough to notice.
作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-12-22 22:58

milestone closed down!? really!? no way!
作者: chocobun    時間: 2010-1-14 20:36

went to try this restaurant today... small restaurant but when we went tonight (on a weekday night) it was pretty full.  prices are reasonable, but portion is slightly small... not too much choice on the menu.  bf ordered uni nigiri sushi and they only had 1 piece left lol but he said it was super fresh.
作者: ckqueen    時間: 2010-1-21 20:07

i just tried it yesterday, it's kinda like jap fusion + bbq.  they have some neat dishes, price is average, but the dishes are small... they only have temp menu & charis for now, not recommend to go at this moment. grand opening will be in 2 weeks, by then they'll have more food selections & more comfortable chairs.
作者: Lamukeno    時間: 2010-1-23 22:24

I just went there with my friend tonight.  the food isn't bad at all.  I don't recommand their sushi roll called "submarine"...the seaweed + roll combination doesn't really go well together ( in my opinion and my taste buds)...overall, their food are pretty good...(house organic salad was a bit too salty though)... but other than that, I do look forward to their BBQ things and other dishes if I do visit again.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2