Board logo

標題: Does bank open tomorrow? [打印本頁]

作者: myversa    時間: 2009-12-27 17:48     標題: Does bank open tomorrow?

as title.

Thanks.
作者: low_B    時間: 2009-12-27 18:33

Yes, they will open tomorrow
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-12-27 19:36

sure they open 24 hours
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-12-29 11:35

I learned my lesson.... Went there but none of the bank opened...
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-12-29 19:17

oh god~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-12-29 20:54

when people ask question, why you always answer something that's not true? geeezzz...
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-12-29 22:55

when people ask question, why you always answer something that's not true? geeezzz...
myversa 發表於 2009-12-29 20:54



what do you mean by that?
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2009-12-29 23:11

when people ask question, why you always answer something that's not true? geeezzz...
myversa 發表於 2009/12/29 20:54


but at the end of the day it was you who chose to believe or disbelieve

everyone can say whatever he/she wants.
作者: 匿名    時間: 2009-12-30 00:19

I learned my lesson.... Went there but none of the bank opened...
myversa 發表於 2009-12-29 12:35

將來問多幾個人穩陣 d....

唔識的我唔會搭嘴。。。不過﹐我相信呢度的朋友都唔係有心比假資料﹐也許只是因為他們自己也不清楚吧

But I am so sad to hear somebody said something like that 希望你並不是信 tiffiant 說的吧﹖
作者: news    時間: 2009-12-30 10:35

im pretty sure you will find out if you actually give your bank a call
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2009-12-30 10:41

men only learn from mistakes

every mistake should be treasured
作者: 123321    時間: 2009-12-30 16:08

I know TD bank will open
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-12-30 19:04

What do you mean by tomorrow?
Is it the 31st December,2009?
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-12-30 19:42

But I am so sad to hear somebody said something like that  希望你並不是信 tiffiant 說的吧
匿名 發表於 2009-12-30 00:19



what do you  mean by that?
作者: ravemother    時間: 2009-12-30 21:49

i work in a bank and i go to work tomorrow = yes it is open!
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2009-12-31 09:20

What do you mean by tomorrow?
Is it the 31st December,2009?
sheep 發表於 2009-12-30 19:04


It is going to be the New Year Day 2010
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-12-31 09:42

well, i asked on Dec 27.... so I was asking for Dec 28.... thanks...




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2