Board logo

標題: [card] A mini Birthday Card [打印本頁]

作者: Rainy    時間: 2010-1-27 22:37     標題: [card] A mini Birthday Card

I basically used up my scarp papers to make this card and I thought it's quite nice:
[attach]7482[/attach]
[attach]7483[/attach]
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-1-27 22:49

I have this die cut too!!!
Nice colour combo!
作者: Rainy    時間: 2010-1-27 22:52

Haahaa.. Fibbi, you basically have what I have...... haahaahaa.. I am so in love with spellbinders and I don't think I buy enough of their dies =(
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-1-27 22:55

I'm sure you have more la...I don't have too many spellbinders...they are pricey!
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2010-1-27 22:57

it's very elegant.
作者: Rainy    時間: 2010-1-27 23:04

fibbi, I only have 9 jar.... I plan to get more but probably the end of the year..... there are so many shapes that I want to get but they are way too expensive and I bought mine's from a USA site.

草莓妹妹, thanks ar.. I was only using up the scarp papers that I have and didn't wanna waste anything.. so yea, that is the 3.5' x 3.5' mini card
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2010-1-27 23:08

it doesn't look like a mini card at all. it looks like a full size to me. haha
作者: Rainy    時間: 2010-1-27 23:10

草莓妹妹, it's because 假像... lols
作者: claichan    時間: 2010-1-28 10:21

Nice!
Even a great card for guys.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2