vancouver has changed~~~~~~作者: myversa 時間: 2010-2-15 10:11
Yes long line up. According to my friend who lives downtown, people lined up at 10:30, when it started at 11:00, still needed to wait for more than 1 hour...作者: myversa 時間: 2010-2-23 13:38
Anyone played the ZipTrek?作者: raima 時間: 2010-2-23 14:09
line up ranges from 4 to 7 hours in the first week作者: smt 時間: 2010-2-23 14:28
http://citycaucus.com/2010free
lists and comments of pavilions and free attractions around town.作者: fibbi 時間: 2010-2-23 14:31
Thanks! That helps a lot! I am planning to go this weekend!作者: 布小熊 時間: 2010-2-23 15:45
本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2010-2-23 16:48 編輯
from my own experience:
Among those near Science World area, Ontario house has the cheapest beer ($6) and nice non-portable washrooms.
I went at 5pm to the Yahoo and Vancouver house and both were closed for private events. Italian house closed their restaurant area for private event as well.
btw West house is a cool idea to check out (if no lineup)
I really wanted to check out the Coke pavilion but there is always lineup.