Board logo

標題: [日本料理] Guu Garden at Hornby st [打印本頁]

作者: photo_newbie    時間: 2010-2-15 18:10     標題: Guu Garden at Hornby st

I went to the new Guu Garden at Hornby Street. My friend were suggesting that place beause their Oden is good. I don't even know there is a Guu if my friend didn't bring me there. The whole building was under construction but they are open at the 2nd floor.

I had their Miso(味噌) Oden which their soup base is really good and they have a lot of topping to choose from. They are $1.5 - about $4 each. We each paid about $17 each and we felt pretty full. Have to try their 番茄 and Octopus. They also have mozzerella cheese oden but I didn't try.

We didn't drink but I think it is a pretty cool place for 宵夜 if you don't want to go 居酒屋 in Downtown.
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2010-2-15 18:30

I think it is a pretty cool place for 宵夜 if you don't want to go 居酒屋 in Downtown.
photo_newbie 發表於 2010-2-15 19:10

em... isn't Hornby in downtown still?
作者: photo_newbie    時間: 2010-2-15 18:36

It is in Downtown, I meant you have some other choice in Downtown other than 居酒屋
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-2-15 22:59

but isn't Guu a 居酒屋............?
作者: chocobun    時間: 2010-2-16 00:51

but isn't Guu a 居酒屋............?
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-2-15 23:59

...yeah............
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-2-16 09:31

but isn't Guu a 居酒屋............?
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-2-15 11:59 PM

I think so too.
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2010-2-16 09:54

stop picking on him la, he is just trying to suggest a new place (I guess)

I went there a few times, food is as good as other Guu, place is nice but the lineup can be crazy because they got large tables for big parties....
作者: B仔    時間: 2010-2-16 10:00

個間LOCATION唔係開左好耐(N years)喇咩。。。??
定係真係有間新架?
I'm confused
作者: photo_newbie    時間: 2010-2-16 11:11

真架...Guu is 居酒屋 but they have new style Oden that people can try mar. I didn't go there for regualr 居酒屋 menu.
It's in Hornby and Nelson if you guys want to try.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-2-16 12:18

9# photo_newbie
i c i c.
Now I understand what you mean. Thanks for the info!
作者: photo_newbie    時間: 2010-2-16 13:59

If you want to see more here is the website I just found.

http://www.guu-izakaya.com/garden/
作者: Helissio    時間: 2010-2-16 15:50

never like oden, find a quite pricey for something so simple. (may be I never try a very good one)
作者: photo_newbie    時間: 2010-2-16 18:10

I like oden sometime but everywhere is kind of the same. But this guu oden is a little bit different with the soup.....good to go with rice if you are not full enough.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2