Board logo

標題: metrotown 而家sephora 0個個位以前間賣姊妹裙間鋪搬左去邊呀? [打印本頁]

作者: manmankym    時間: 2010-3-21 22:31     標題: metrotown 而家sephora 0個個位以前間賣姊妹裙間鋪搬左去邊呀?

有無人知道 metrotown 而家sephora 0個個位以前間賣姊妹裙間鋪搬左去邊呀?
作者: tequila    時間: 2010-3-22 20:08

are you looking for bridesmaid dresses?
作者: manmankym    時間: 2010-3-22 20:56

yes.. u hv any suggestions? I hv been to Metrotown n Lansdowne, but I didn't find any I like
作者: IcySugar    時間: 2010-3-22 21:28

haha I buy my grad dress from 巴黎春天...
in the supermarket 2000 mall...
haha ho pretty ga... grad that nite... every1 ask mi... where I buy it .. =P
I think Is realli worth the price for grad haha...
lol... But I m not sure ... do they still sell dress or not... haha
mayb u can check it out...
作者: manmankym    時間: 2010-3-22 23:13

thx thx..
作者: takkiprincess    時間: 2010-3-23 13:30

you can go check out iWed Wedding World. My sister bought her bridesmaid dresses there. The dresses are really nice and the prices are reasonable.
作者: Bikki    時間: 2010-3-24 01:18

what's the price range there?

haha I buy my grad dress from 巴黎春天...
in the supermarket 2000 mall...
haha ho pretty ga... grad  ...
IcySugar 發表於 2010-3-22 21:28

作者: IcySugar    時間: 2010-3-25 22:17

um... is a puffy dress
cuz mi like around 350...
I think is a acceptable price xP
作者: manmankym    時間: 2010-3-25 22:31

$350.. is way too expensive for bridemaid's dress.. any cheaper ones?
作者: IcySugar    時間: 2010-3-25 22:56

I m not sure ne... That's like 4/5 years ago...
Oh my winter formal dress was from RC I think is called something baby blue?
I m not 2 sure whats the name...
It was a plain white dress ... lol around 100 ish la...
作者: zuesel    時間: 2010-3-26 09:14

There's one in metrotown across fr. Shoppers drug. I walked by and saw a sale sign. check it out la if you are not looking to spend a huge amount for a 1x wearing dress. I bought 4 bridesmaid dresses. (I let them pick whatever they want to wear) and they costed $100 each jar.
作者: tequila    時間: 2010-3-26 17:25

i dont know... i think usually in vancouver bridesmaid dresses cheapest rental are at least 100+ and they are bad imo.  i just got my bridesmaid dresses done in china.... if u hv time n money, really go back and get them instead. don't get them in hk.... cause their dresses are from china anyways and they jack up the price
作者: manmankym    時間: 2010-3-27 23:20

I got my bridemaid dress in S.F. in 2007.. it costed me only $40ish... it's too expensive in Van. .. it's not what I expected..
作者: claichan    時間: 2010-3-29 12:32

I bought from an online store (it's actually a store in NY).
I picked the dresses here and research on the designer and style no. of the dresses online and checked to see if this online store carries it, then I ordered through them.  I only trust this site though, as my frd who referred to me bought from here, so I made 3 purchases there.
作者: icing    時間: 2010-3-29 13:58

回復 1# manmankym


    they move upstairs, across from Sony
作者: manmankym    時間: 2010-3-29 22:42

thx so much
作者: icing    時間: 2010-3-30 07:33

if u've time, u can go to David's Bridal at Burlington, WA. My sis bought her evening gown and braidmaids dresses there with pretty decent price. Exit 229 from I5




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2