Board logo

標題: How many times you visit Fast Food chain like McDonald, Tim Hortins etc ? [打印本頁]

作者: boss2007    時間: 2010-3-29 13:29     標題: How many times you visit Fast Food chain like McDonald, Tim Hortins etc ?

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/article/100329/4/h8x9.html
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-3-29 13:45

It's time to introduce a junk food tax.  Unfortunately, people will argue that since most people who patronize fast food joints are among the lower income group, it will make their lives harder.  Bullshxts like this make me mad.  If you are poor, you should just eat plain bread with milk.
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-3-29 13:46

with 75% of the population overweight by 2015, i am not too hopeful about the future of US.
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-3-29 14:02

I just go there 3 times a week ..  so .. no worry.


作者: myversa    時間: 2010-3-29 14:13

Last weekend was my second time in a fast food restaurant this year.  My first time was buying breakfast at mac.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-3-29 14:17

yeah I am guilty. I got a black coffee from Timmy's last week. My car pool coworker wants to go. So I bought a coffee. (anything is better than crappy coffee in the office)
o... and I got breakfast from Timmy's 3 weeks ago cos we went snowshoing and there was no time to eat a proper meal before we headed out.
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2010-3-29 14:27

回復 6# 布小熊

Timmy's regular coffee is quite good and always fresh,
but their so call cappuccino type coffee are merely syrup, gross,
the frappe are even worse
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-29 14:45

I am cutting fast food since I'm on diet...
But before that...I may go once a while...like...once every 2 or 3 weeks?
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2010-3-29 14:47

ShXT。
5times a week, yet i am still underweight...
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-29 14:49

回復 9# MoiRhapsody


    Aiya....me envy u!!!! >_<
Even I had no fast food I will still gain weight!!! >_<
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-29 14:49

回復 3# 快樂牛郎


   considering moving back to hK then... less overweight population!
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-3-29 22:54

Hong Kong people are skinnier even when they eat a lot of food.
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-3-29 23:18

ShXT。
5times a week, yet i am still underweight...
MoiRhapsody 發表於 2010-3-29 14:47



    Now I am jealous!!

But .. how can we NOT eating fast food?

Work 5 days a week.. then at least 2-3 times lunch from there ..  then timmy coffee .. etc ..  

Plus my wife will get fast food 2 times a week .. ( can't afford going restur every night )  

after math .. I actually take fast food ~ 5-6 times a week ..
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-3-29 23:22

Now I am jealous!!

But .. how can we NOT eating fast food?

Work 5 days a week.. then at l ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010-3-29 23:18

Which fast food restaurants do you visit?
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-3-29 23:30

Which fast food restaurants do you visit?
peter236 發表於 2010-3-29 23:22



I usually go Timmy and MacD.

My wife likes to go Wendy and KFC ...

Plus .. Pizza 1 - 2 times a week .. sometimes go Donair .. and Chicken on the way!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2