





That is it. Peter will come and bash you now. since LIk is British agent, you can be Japanes ...
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-4-21 22:54


Go ask myversa or catpiano for some hot female Malaysian girls.
wonder if this will work on moro ...
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-4-22 07:44
Highway S32 in Shanghai, includes Minpu Bridge, world's longest double decker cable-stayed bridge.
...
peter236 發表於 2010-4-20 21:27
Every country build bridges will find the narrowest banks to build the bridge in order to save mon ...
sheep 發表於 2010-4-22 13:35
hahaha coward. You clearly assumed I was myversa and now you do not dare to admit it.
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-4-22 13:47
Haha I am not from Taiwan actually so you can say whatever you like. I just like to pick on peopl ...
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-4-22 19:45
Haha I am not from Taiwan actually so you can say whatever you like. I just like to pick on peopl ...
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-4-22 19:45
Go ahead. I am only talking to MAXIMUS. Why my replies is stupid when you said "no one is care a ...
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-4-22 22:49

Nope. I like to reply your thread because when you said you moron to others i will say it back to ...
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-4-23 05:49

| 歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |