Board logo

標題: [火鍋] 日式火锅 原烧 POSH [打印本頁]

作者: kingkong123    時間: 2010-5-30 01:22     標題: 日式火锅 原烧 POSH

本帖最後由 kingkong123 於 2010-5-30 01:24 編輯

今日给朋友捉左去 POSH 原烧 日式火锅吃, kingsway 有一间,置地广场有一间

食过之后的感觉就好似吃馊水甘,汤底难吃又咸吃不出鲜味,最令人发指的系,all you can eat 居然个餐单只有两种肉捡,注意系得两个肉捡一个薄过纸的所谓肥牛+老过啊麻的猪肉。 其他都是斋,要个醋都要加一蚊。 最搞笑的就是,一碟牛肉薄过纸,旧的个五六片居然用个鬼甘大的盒装,以为好高档点知都是肥肉,D碟叠到人甘高

开头见甘多人去吃以为好好吃,吃完总结知道点解了,原来去吃的都是一班班的CBC靓仔靓女,唔怪的馊水当好野吃,甘样的质量估计只能吸引到D细路去试新。同样二十宁愿去沙煲吃好过,起码有超过两个肉可以捡
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-5-30 10:11

i usually go to Posh when I want to eat veggie.
作者: samsung    時間: 2010-5-30 12:03

right, if you want to eat a lot of veggie, go!
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-5-30 13:09

Why do CBC 靓仔靓女 like to go there? Because they want to be skinny? Because they think Japanese is always higher class, but was shown the opposite?
作者: ravemother    時間: 2010-5-30 20:27

i like that place bor, we had 4 guys last time and ate over 100 dishes of beef and we were all very full.
作者: MAXIMUS    時間: 2010-5-30 20:45

回復 5# ravemother


    I went once with a group of friends,
    the server keep pushing their cold drinks($5-$7 for non-alcoholic) not that special.
    Not much choices, the beef was not good quality.
    Kind of silly to put a few slivers of beef in a wooden box and keep piling up.
    I doubt if they wash the box properly since there were hundreds of boxes on
    the dining tables already let alone those in the kitchen and inside the cooler.
    Not willing to return in a while
作者: AAC    時間: 2010-5-30 21:13

My friend works there.  He said the AYCE price does not justify the "cost".  Servers are instructed to sell more drinks to generate more profit.  It doesn't make sense to me.  For a $16 dinner plus $5 drink, what the point to eat there with only two kinds of  meat choice (he said traditional sukiyaki only one or two kinds of meat).  Any AYCE (from $20-22) hot pot restaurant will beat POSH.  And their beef and pork slides come with lot of animal fat.... not good quality.   Now they are selling certified Angus beef and charge few more dollars...   To me, their soup is too sweet too.
作者: AAC    時間: 2010-5-30 21:15

Why do CBC 靓仔靓女 like to go there? Because they want to be skinny? Because they think Japanese is ...
peter236 發表於 2010/5/30 13:09



... 'cause they don't care much about the quality... or they don't know what's decent Sukiyaki....  Same thing young people always believe big big sushi is good.....
作者: kingkong123    時間: 2010-5-30 21:57

本帖最後由 kingkong123 於 2010-5-30 22:09 編輯
回復  ravemother


    I went once with a group of friends,
    the server keep pushing their cold ...
MAXIMUS 發表於 2010-5-30 20:45



    I doubt they will do the box too. What's the point have 5 slice of beef on a dish? what a joke. it does not look high class at all
作者: kingkong123    時間: 2010-5-30 22:10

回復 7# AAC


    not justify the cost??? r u kidding me? all stuff they offer are very low cost.

ur friend is absolutely fooled by the boss. no boss wants to let their staff know he is making good money from the business, especially CHINESE boss. This is the CHINESE traditional way of doing business
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-5-30 23:56

回復  ravemother


    I went once with a group of friends,
    the server keep pushing their cold ...
MAXIMUS 發表於 2010-5-30 20:45


These so-called Japanese style is funny. They give thin slices of fatty beef and pretend to be high class. Most Chinese hotpot are better and higher class than these Japanese style.
作者: news    時間: 2010-5-31 08:56

回復 11# peter236


   i take it that you have never been to posh
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-5-31 10:33

I don't really like that place because I don't like the soup base (which is like soy sauce). Too salty to me.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-5-31 10:36

btw, I won't call it "好吃,抵食,以后回去 " but I think if I go, it serves the purpose.
I don't add much of the "soup base" but more water to the pot. And I usually add A LOT of cabbage in the soup to sweeten it before I put anything else in the pot. After that, I just add water.
作者: sko    時間: 2010-5-31 10:47

btw, I won't call it "好吃,抵食,以后回去 " but I think if I go, it serves the purpose.
I don't ad ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-5-31 10:36


me too! or it gets too salty.
作者: daimo    時間: 2010-5-31 10:55

other than Posh, I have never tried sukiyaki in Canada.  I've only been there once a long time ago.

Is it still all-you-can-eat beef?
作者: kingkong123    時間: 2010-5-31 11:39

other than Posh, I have never tried sukiyaki in Canada.  I've only been there once a long time ago.
...
daimo 發表於 2010-5-31 10:55



   yup, still offering beef and pork only
作者: daimo    時間: 2010-5-31 11:47

one thing ... 原烧 POSH serves sukiyaki.

It's not supposed to have 汤底 for Japanese sukiyaki.  There is sukiyaki sauce (soy+mirin) + water only.  

日式火锅 is Shabu Shabu, which is not served in 原烧 POSH.
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-5-31 11:49

回復  peter236


   i take it that you have never been to posh
news 發表於 2010-5-31 08:56


and he probably thinks posh is opened by japanese people too?
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-5-31 11:50

other than Posh, I have never tried sukiyaki in Canada.  I've only been there once a long time ago.
...
daimo 發表於 2010-5-31 10:55


I tried duck sukiyaki in kingyo in DT
it was pretty good
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-5-31 11:51

yup, still offering beef and pork only
kingkong123 發表於 2010-5-31 11:39


I never tried posh cuz I also like to eat stuff other than meat and veggie
but for big meat eaters, difinitely it's the place for them I guess
作者: 羽山    時間: 2010-5-31 12:24

too saulty i think


i am thirsty whole day long after ate posh
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-5-31 12:30

one thing ... 原烧 POSH serves sukiyaki.

It's not supposed to have 汤底 for Japanese sukiyaki.  The ...
daimo 發表於 2010-5-31 11:47 AM

yes. It's a sauce!
btw I think Japanese don't like to mix meat in their shabu shabu as well. It's usually only beef or only pork (or just seafood). And for Nabe, it's usually just chicken or pork.
My bro-in-law doesn't like to eat Chinese hotpot. He thinks it's not right to mix so much stuff in the soup.
作者: daimo    時間: 2010-5-31 12:53

Sukiyaki is a yaki (fry) ... not a nabe(pot) ... so people are supposed to eat it like meat stir fry, with tofu, rice and vegi ...

so if someone drinks the sauce as a soup ... no wonder it's salty!
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-5-31 13:03

yes. It's a sauce!
btw I think Japanese don't like to mix meat in their shabu shabu as well. It's  ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-5-31 12:30


Japanese do not know how to enjoy hotpot. Anyway, we like our Chinese style better.
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-5-31 13:06

and he probably thinks posh is opened by japanese people too?
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-5-31 11:49


It does not matter that much who opened this store. Their style is just funny, pretend to be high class.
作者: kingkong123    時間: 2010-5-31 14:31

It does not matter that much who opened this store. Their style is just funny, pretend to be high  ...
peter236 發表於 2010-5-31 13:06



    absolutely agree

Charging a premium price and serve u inferrior product
they can fool white people and CBCs but can not fool people like us
作者: kingkong123    時間: 2010-5-31 14:39

and he probably thinks posh is opened by japanese people too?
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-5-31 11:49


A high class Japanese restaurant wont offer ALL you can eat.

people will look u down if your restaurant offer this.

thats why u see no Japanese owner operates a restaurant offering all you can eat manual
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-5-31 15:07

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2010-5-31 15:09 編輯
A high class Japanese restaurant wont offer ALL you can eat.

people will look u down if your res ...
kingkong123 發表於 2010-5-31 14:39


But in Japan they have many kinds of all you can eat 放題 restaurants.

See here:
http://www.gnavi.co.jp/en/vjy2010/restaurant/feature/allyoucaneat.html
作者: kingkong123    時間: 2010-5-31 18:19

But in Japan they have many kinds of all you can eat 放題 restaurants.

See here:
peter236 發表於 2010-5-31 15:07



    at least not in Canada right
作者: khaki    時間: 2010-6-1 21:56

A high class Japanese restaurant wont offer ALL you can eat.

people will look u down if your res ...
kingkong123 發表於 2010-5-31 14:39



    I have eaten 10000+yen 食べ放題, it's just different, why you think people will look you down?
作者: news    時間: 2010-6-2 09:51

coz the all u can eat jap restaurants in vancouver are all run by non-japanese with mostly inferior food products
作者: habitrailspace    時間: 2010-6-2 10:23

Japanese do not know how to enjoy hotpot. Anyway, we like our Chinese style better.
peter236 發表於 2010-5-31 13:03

especially with cat/dog meat
作者: foodlover    時間: 2010-6-12 13:19

i think this is little bit different from all the hotpot for sure...it's little pricey but i guess they target different group of ppl...i went there couple times...it was ok.
作者: habitrailspace    時間: 2010-6-12 15:05

睇吓同邊個食
ok la ! salty 左 d, that's why u hv to order the drinks (business strategy) ma
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-6-12 22:30

睇吓同邊個食
ok la ! salty 左 d, that's why u hv to order the drinks (business strategy) ma ...
habitrailspace 發表於 2010-6-12 15:05


When you order, you can ask them to make it less salty.
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2010-9-2 17:15

回復 35# habitrailspace


    The waitresses keep pushing you to order their specialty
    cold drink, coloured sugary water with artificial flavouring,
    I thonk they have incentive for selling drinks
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-9-3 08:20

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2010-9-3 08:53

回復 38# mukmuk2
I tried the Vancouver one, will not return for sure
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-9-3 12:36

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: DragonFire    時間: 2010-9-3 23:33

It is a Sukiyaki (壽喜燒) All you can eat, I wouldn't surprised there's only two kind of meat you can choose.

The "soup base" actually not a soup at all, it a mix with seasoning and soy sauce. If people goes in there to expect it will be like Hong Kong style all u can eat hot pot, you are in the wrong place.

The beef they use are certified Angus Beef from Alberta, its quality is good enough. But the price is alittle deep though, it would be perfect around $15 include Tax.
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-9-6 00:26

when you order the food, how do you know it's going to be salty in the first place?
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-9-3 08:20


You moron~~
Because when you tried it many times already, you know the chef is probably adding too much salt.
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-9-6 07:33

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2010-10-11 13:51

I thought MukMuk1 is unbanned!
作者: et1984    時間: 2010-10-14 21:43

本帖最後由 et1984 於 2010-10-14 21:45 編輯

I went there twice and I think you can put it this way....it's sweet soya hotpot that's all....so you enjoy sweet soya instead of all the other flavours a hotpot offers then I guess you'll like it.

How much is it per person nowadays anyways? I remember it was around $15/person + tax before isn't it? But I guess the price went up for sure because this and that....
作者: raffaello    時間: 2010-10-26 12:16

I have been there a few times when they first opened. It wasn't bad at all. However, I prefer to have hotpot at home ^^




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2