Board logo

標題: [甜品店] Bella Gelateria [打印本頁]

作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-7-5 10:16     標題: Bella Gelateria

本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2010-7-5 10:28 編輯

I saw a blog about this new gelato place in DT and we went there on Saturday to check it out.

It's at the corner of Burrard and West Cordova, ground level of Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel near the waterfront.

The gelato is VERY good! It's smooth and yet light! I can actually taste the fresh ingrediants and after having a medium size in a cup, I felt that I could still eat more. LOL but we didn't order another one.This is the best gelato in Vancouver and they are as good as and even better than some I had in Italy.

I had the chocolate cherry (sorry I love good cherry not the medicine taste one) and the Torrone (honey and hazelnut). My bf had their banana sorbetto and espresso gelato. They are all very good. I also tasted the Hawaiian Pineapple sorbetto and I will definately order that one next time. They only have about 10 flavor to choose from daily and their selling point is craft gelato not "varity".

OK pictures:
[attach]9571[/attach]
[attach]9574[/attach]
[attach]9573[/attach]
[attach]9572[/attach]
[attach]9576[/attach]
[attach]9575[/attach]

This is their website:
http://www.bellagelateria.com/index.htm

They haven't decided on their opening hours yet (they said they stayed open till 11 pm on Sat) so if you plan to visit at later hour, it's better to call first. btw they just had their grand opening last Monday.
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-7-5 10:27

Yum~~~
But I can't try la...on diet mode now... >_<
作者: Lik    時間: 2010-7-5 10:44

I can tell from just the look of the blob that the gelato was good! This is how they serve it in Italia~

Oh man... I can totally see the 10 lbs that's coming to my belly and love handles~

-Lik
作者: cremedelacreme    時間: 2010-7-5 12:29

Wow, I'm gonna go try them tomorrow, I want to try the Hawaiian Pineapple sorbetto you mentioned.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-7-5 12:34

I can tell from just the look of the blob that the gelato was good! This is how they serve it in Ita ...
Lik 發表於 2010-7-5 10:44 AM

btw. those are my pictures. the reviewer of the food blog actually tried Gewürztraminer Sorbetto which I would LOVE to try as well!
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-7-5 12:34

Wow, I'm gonna go try them tomorrow, I want to try the Hawaiian Pineapple sorbetto you mentioned.
cremedelacreme 發表於 2010-7-5 12:29 PM

go go! You can taste them before ordering.
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-7-5 13:58

I can tell from just the look of the blob that the gelato was good! This is how they serve it in Ita ...
Lik 發表於 2010-7-5 10:44


wow, Lik is also gelato expert.
作者: Prelude    時間: 2010-7-5 15:27

btw. those are my pictures. the reviewer of the food blog actually tried Gewürztraminer Sorbetto w ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-7-5 12:34



    Wow, I am going to try that Gewürz sorbetto for sure.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-7-5 16:02

Wow, I am going to try that Gewürz sorbetto for sure.
Prelude 發表於 2010-7-5 03:27 PM

but it wasn't availble when I went on Sat. So if you really want to try that flavor only. Better call them and make sure the Chef made it that day. I think he only make so much each day with various flavor.
作者: BuddhaGirl604    時間: 2010-7-5 22:07

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: kticat    時間: 2010-7-5 23:35

Yum..
ice cream!!!
That 's great!!


Learn Mandarin商務中心Business centreVirtual Officeweb design
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-7-5 23:37

Yum..
ice cream!!!
That 's great!!
kticat 發表於 2010-7-5 11:35 PM

different from ice-cream la. Gelati are made from milk not from cream la. So less "fatty" and "lou" taste.
作者: B仔    時間: 2010-7-6 11:27

Gewürztraminer Sorbetto........
I LUV Gewürz!!!!!!
Bearbear... 我地要PLAN定快D搵日你帶我去~~
我好耐冇食過雪糕喇。。。。
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-7-6 12:28

Gewürztraminer Sorbetto........
I LUV Gewürz!!!!!!
Bearbear... 我地要PLAN定快D搵日你帶我去~~
...
B仔 發表於 2010-7-6 11:27 AM

no problem la. but don't know if they will make the Gewurz sorbetto again...
作者: Arlui    時間: 2010-7-6 16:09

so far awayyyyyy...
作者: tobiko    時間: 2010-7-6 23:16

drool~~~~  gewurzt sorbetto ... and hazelnut.......  and.. my ... belly.....
作者: nabeyaki    時間: 2010-7-7 08:20

any free parking spaces around?
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-7-7 08:29

回復 17# nabeyaki
I highly doubt. I was in DT that day anyway so we just walked over there. It's not too far from the CanadaLine Waterfront station and the Burrard skytrain station.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-7-28 09:52

they have hours now.
sun to thur 11 am - 10pm
fri & sat 11 am - 11pm




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2