"今日氣溫更會跌至最低22℃,昨晚街上已有市民繫頸巾、穿外套保暖。"
I really can't imagine that...
I do know 15C 16C in HK feels quite cool...but 22C wor..come on... wear scarf???作者: peter236 時間: 2010-10-5 21:59
Here we are used to arctic climate, so 23C in the summer, is warm already.
In HK, they have 23C aircon in the summer. Here, we have 21C heating in the winter.
So our heating is colder than their aircon.作者: fibbi 時間: 2010-10-5 22:02
Yeah 23C I would add a jacket la (in HK)...but I just found wearing scarf a bit exaggerated ....作者: peter236 時間: 2010-10-6 02:02
本帖最後由 peter236 於 2010-10-6 02:05 編輯
回復 peter236
23C air con is just the goal....inside the bus, shopping mall in HK the air co ...
fibbi 發表於 2010-10-5 22:02
Actually, in Hong Kong government departments, 26C is the goal for aircon during summer.
In HK, 15C-18C is considered very cold. Under 10C is extremely cold. People in HK are used to 33C.
Here in Vancouver, we are already at 12C. People here are used to 6C to -5C.