Board logo

標題: [火鍋] 沸X臭臭锅 [打印本頁]

作者: chichi    時間: 2010-11-5 15:03     標題: 沸X臭臭锅

禮拜日去食尼間新開0既台式小火鍋﹐味道OK,但份量略少﹐招牌鍋里肉片只有兩片﹐ 系因為當日買一送一0既關係嗎﹖
作者: 匿名    時間: 2010-11-5 15:11

話明係臭的﹐我唔會去啊~
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-11-5 16:05

Last week I saw that there are tons of people inside and out...I thought it must be really good (or really cheap)...
作者: Prelude    時間: 2010-11-5 16:21

I went there before the special, it's not bad.
But don't expect $10 would get you full in hotpot.
作者: CinnamonRoll    時間: 2010-11-5 16:31

唔好食 湯好似水 料好少 仲唔便添
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2010-11-5 19:33

回復 2# 匿名

You can smell your feet instead
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2010-11-5 19:41

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=247350&id=545446805Someone posted pix on facebook
作者: 匿名    時間: 2010-11-5 19:54

回復  匿名

You can smell your feet instead
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-11-5 19:33

我對腳臭唔臭你都知﹖好神通廣大耶~
作者: fy789    時間: 2010-11-5 23:17

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: 匿名    時間: 2010-11-5 23:20

Taiwanese places always have funky names............

and this one is called stinky boiling hotpots  ...
fy789 發表於 2010-11-5 23:17

完全唔吸引~
作者: fy789    時間: 2010-11-6 11:57

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: nabeyaki    時間: 2010-11-16 18:57

I tried it yesterday, the food was so so. Will not come back




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2