Board logo

標題: 林峰concert~ [打印本頁]

作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-1 07:29     標題: 林峰concert~

琴日有無人去到呀~~?

氣氛好好,好high呀 >w<
估唔到我都會係咁叫,仲唱到聲都沙~~
我係山頂o既朋友呀~~~~ 雖然咁高但望落o黎都ok,比咗$50都值~仲要encore兩三首歌~!!!

買最貴飛o既朋友都抵返哂o係度!佢係咁落台唱~~~

一排隧入場時真係嚇死我,以為真係唔比相機添!
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2010-12-1 08:03

any pics?
作者: 小叻    時間: 2010-12-1 18:49

回復 1# 嘉嘉
I pay $88 seat around row 12-13 right side section (aisle seat).. lam fung was just less than 30cm away from me (when he came down the stage) !! LOL  
I kinda feel bad for those who pay $138 but seating beside us in the center section...they can't see lam fung at all..as all people already standing and surrounded Lam Fung...
This concert is GREAT!! Love it sooooo much~!! My hubby was so excited too ~ LOL
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-12-1 21:35

He he ...  I think that is a C 9 thing tim ...
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-1 23:44

回復  嘉嘉
I pay $88 seat around row 12-13 right side section (aisle seat).. lam fung was just less ...
小叻 發表於 2010-12-1 18:49


OMG~!!!! you mean when he was on the stage stair and it was less than 30cm away from u???? @O@!!!! that's lucky wo!!!!! You must have some good pic la!!! share it share it!!! hahahah

yeah, I am feeling sorry for most people paying more money sitting in the middle level cuz they don't really get anything
us at the top of the mountain, cheap ticket, good view! I was so high when we were yelling and asking him to 上山頂~~~~~

Ohohoh~~ Your hubby likes lam fung too???
my bf didn't want to come with me lor LOL He was like "nooo, a guy shouldn't go there" HAHAHAHHAHA
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-1 23:45

He he ...  I think that is a C 9 thing tim ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-1 21:35


NO WAY MAN~~~~~~~
so many girls screaming last night ar~~!!!!
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-12-2 08:09

NO WAY MAN~~~~~~~
so many girls screaming last night ar~~!!!!
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-1 23:45



    Oh .. thx for letting me know ...  I think he is the new C 9 killer in HK/china now ar ma ..
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-12-2 09:38

Oh .. thx for letting me know ...  I think he is the new C 9 killer in HK/china now ar ma .. ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-2 08:09 AM

I thought so too. But guess it's not true
@@
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-12-2 10:11

I thought so too. But guess it's not true  
@@
布小熊 發表於 2010-12-2 09:38



    Of course, I am not his fan, just hardly heard any female friend from HK like him.

He is good lookg, good build, and not bad singing ..  but remind me of "Tsang Hong Seng" ...
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-2 21:38

actually some of my frds think 鄭家穎 is better lor~

Tsang hong seng?
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-2 21:39

Oh .. thx for letting me know ...  I think he is the new C 9 killer in HK/china now ar ma .. ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-2 08:09

my friend's mom went with us too!! LOL
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-12-2 22:01

actually some of my frds think 鄭家穎 is better lor~

Tsang hong seng?
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-2 21:38



    Yes, Tsang Hong Seng ..  you wont remeber la..  HK singer from the 90's ..
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-2 22:04

you need to show me the chinese >.<
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2010-12-2 22:28

you need to show me the chinese >.
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-3 14:04

曾航生
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-12-2 22:50

曾航生
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2010-12-2 22:28



    Thx you ..   MJJ ..

Man ... you are one of the few old cake LYK ..
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-2 23:14

聽都無聽過 @o@;;;;;
I was in elementary in the 90's, so big enough to know about singers ga la wor....
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2010-12-3 00:58

聽都無聽過 @o@;;;;;
I was in elementary in the 90's, so big enough to know about singers ga la wor.. ...
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-3 15:14

我80年代畢業, 我叫做勉強記得呢個人乍...
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2010-12-3 00:59

Thx you ..   MJJ ..

Man ... you are one of the few old cake LYK ..
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-3 14:50

我唔認老架! 我只不過係一個中坑之麻...
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-12-3 01:40

He he ...  I think that is a C 9 thing tim ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-1 21:35


Please update your knowledge of Hong Kong culture.
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-12-3 07:57

本帖最後由 Catpiano 於 2010-12-3 07:58 編輯
Please update your knowledge of Hong Kong culture.
peter236 發表於 2010-12-3 01:40


Thx you, C9 Peter ..  how to do with CULTURE ar??
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-3 08:55

Please update your knowledge of Hong Kong culture.
peter236 發表於 2010-12-3 01:40

PLEASE GET OUT BEFORE YOU START RUINING MY POST
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-12-3 09:33

sorry .. ka ka .. it was my fault ..
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-3 10:07

sorry .. ka ka .. it was my fault ..
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-3 09:33


no la no la, not your fault la
係人地要夾硬搵位攝扮叻
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-12-3 12:46

PLEASE GET OUT BEFORE YOU START RUINING MY POST
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-3 08:55


I didn't say anything special, you are just way too sensitive. Please control your manners.
作者: sheep    時間: 2010-12-3 12:49

I didn't say anything special, you are just way too sensitive. Please control your manners.
peter236 發表於 2010-12-3 12:46



    That's why, you never have any special
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-12-3 12:49

Thx you, C9 Peter ..  how to do with CULTURE ar??
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-3 07:57


Music, pop music etc are elements of the culture.
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-12-3 13:27

Every topic you go, the topic always ended up ruined
therefore you are just not welcome in my posts

period
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-12-3 13:35

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2010-12-3 13:38 編輯
Every topic you go, the topic always ended up ruined
therefore you are just not welcome in my posts
...
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-3 13:27


wow, remember when you came into my posts and ruined some of mine.
You are not welcome in my posts.

I just posted a legitimate post here, with regard to Lam Fung popularity in Hong Kong's music culture scene.

You are just way too childish and sensitive. Please control your manner.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2