Board logo

標題: Doing a private deal [打印本頁]

作者: Mr_Right    時間: 2008-2-13 10:20     標題: Doing a private deal

Hello, I am planning to purchase the house from my parents.  Right now, my parents and myself all live in that same house.  Initially when I contacted the bank, they told me I have to do a purchase agreement/contract at the lawyer.

But when I called the lawyer office, they said I can also do a family transfer.  

What's the differences?  Would one cost more money to do than the other?  The bank said if I do a family transfer, I may not qualify as big a loan because they will use the "gov't assess property value" instead of the market value, which doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Also, will I be able to use the 1st time home buyer RRSP thing?  Thanks for all the info =)
作者: Traum    時間: 2008-2-13 10:54

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: 華美子    時間: 2008-2-13 12:08

I did family transfer and so I lost my 1st time home buyer RRSP benefit.
作者: Mr_Right    時間: 2008-2-13 19:25

Do you know roughly how much it cost?
作者: tweety    時間: 2008-2-17 23:45     標題: 回復 2# 的帖子

as long as under $375000 .. goverment will give you back 2 % off of ur property taxes..

'cuz I tried to find a small townhouse now.. checked at least 40 places past 7 days..




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2