其實就係無甘多錢先排隊買樓,有錢買House la
maclover 發表於 2011-4-11 01:29
依家啲apartment都好貴,最平都差不多要40萬!
好貴,好貴!
日做夜做打工仔,儲夠首期都唔易!
見到新到嘅移民個個買樓,仲唔哂做mortgage,係唔係其他地方, other than Canada, 好容易揾錢?作者: masterbear 時間: 2011-4-11 09:18
They all said "熱錢" What do u think?作者: totori 時間: 2011-4-11 11:47
my friend just told me there are like 200 people lining up as of an hour ago... geez all these "熱錢"作者: B2L2 時間: 2011-4-11 12:01
which one they are selling this time?作者: masterbear 時間: 2011-4-11 16:34
"The Chancellxr" by Polygxn!! Grand Opening on Sat. MC people are starting line up on Last Sat. They even put CAMPING down there作者: matt72178 時間: 2011-4-11 16:49
40 萬, 其實可能係個仔每年既零用。
題外話, 上次聽個做餐聽既auntie 講, 有次個仔發9 個老豆皮氣, arm arm 考左車牌, 個老豆買架 benz 比拒唔要, 係要買法拉利。作者: masterbear 時間: 2011-4-11 16:57
That's why I always wonder our country and US always mentions about Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) or have to report for more than $100k deposit or cross country.... Just BS! People have tons of ways to grab $ here......作者: liksook 時間: 2011-4-17 08:49
so anyone went?作者: somewhereintime 時間: 2011-4-17 09:28
$200 tax-free, not bad,
much easily to do 50cent posting作者: et1984 時間: 2011-4-18 23:52
I heard that day the lining up didn't even work well. After all people have to get tickets in order to register or whatever for the apartment. I guess register or see which one they can buy or something. Still OMG! I saw that place packed with people in the morning and after I got off work at night, people are still there!!!!!! It's even more crazier than metropalace (or whatever the name is ) is selling.
same question as "liksook" anyone went or heard more details about it? ^_^