Board logo

標題: [中餐館] 魚湯米線 [打印本頁]

作者: auyatyat    時間: 2011-4-23 12:31     標題: 魚湯米線

granville/st. albans 路口,有7-11 果個mall, 金城隔離琴日開o左間魚湯米線
賣小食同o野飲,頭兩星期免費任飲
琴日老豆同埋d friends, 7 個人叫o左2份雞翼,1份薯條,每人一杯o野飯,埋單$17
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2011-4-23 12:36

回復 1# auyatyat


    $17  for 7 people, only $2.5 per person
作者: jennychick    時間: 2011-4-23 13:51

i will try on monday
作者: stevoo    時間: 2011-4-23 16:29

2 bad I do not live in Richmond anymore but thanks for sharing!
作者: FiChai    時間: 2011-4-23 20:55

Did you try their fish soup noodles? I tried the "方魚肉碎" 魚湯底, and I was a little disappointed. Maybe it's my problem, I thought it should be "方魚" + "肉碎" (minced pork), but turned out only 方魚肉...嘅碎。 Soup was nothing special, and so called 米線 was actually 瀨粉。I got a free bubble tea too, and the service was good and friendly. Yet, all servers are new and young and lack of experience and training, even for one bowl of noodles they need two servers to get it put down on my table. I may try their original fish soup in the future and see.
作者: auyatyat    時間: 2011-4-23 20:59

我老豆話d 雞翼同yam fries 一般茶餐廳o野,佢o地無叫米線...
作者: kwan1024    時間: 2011-4-23 22:34

咁呢間同RICHMOND個間鹿園魚湯米線有冇分別呀!!!
作者: sheep    時間: 2011-4-24 07:34

回復 7# kwan1024


    同你一齊去親身體驗吓邊個好啲
作者: habitrailspace    時間: 2011-4-24 09:59

Did you try their fish soup noodles? I tried the "方魚肉碎" 魚湯底, and I was a little disappointed. ...
FiChai 發表於 2011-4-23 20:55


even for one bowl of noodles they need two servers to get it put down on my table

must b a very big bowl lol
作者: habitrailspace    時間: 2011-4-24 10:01

回復  kwan1024


    同你一齊去親身體驗吓邊個好啲
sheep 發表於 2011-4-24 07:34


"體驗"
作者: FiChai    時間: 2011-4-24 11:03

even for one bowl of noodles they need two servers to get it put down on my table

must b a very b ...
habitrailspace 發表於 2011-4-24 09:59

Nope. Just any common size for a bowl of fish soup noodles or Japanese ramen we can see anywhere else. They're just 姐手姐腳! LOL
作者: auyatyat    時間: 2011-4-24 11:22

回復 11# FiChai


有無整埋水晶甲?


我返學果陣見到d 水晶甲同學抄notes 都特別慢
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2011-4-24 12:32

回復 10# habitrailspace


    Not you
作者: jennychick    時間: 2011-4-24 14:22

same as the cashier in landsdown  mall restaurant 整埋水晶甲
作者: FiChai    時間: 2011-4-24 19:56

回復  FiChai


有無整埋水晶甲?


我返學果陣見到d 水晶甲同學抄notes 都特別慢 ...
auyatyat 發表於 2011-4-24 11:22

Haha.... that's a good one. But well, even male servers are like that. @_@;;
作者: auyatyat    時間: 2011-4-24 20:14

回復 15# FiChai


    仲以為你話男人都整水晶甲!
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2011-4-24 20:21

回復  FiChai


    仲以為你話男人都整水晶甲!
auyatyat 發表於 2011-4-24 20:14


I seen it B4
作者: kwan1024    時間: 2011-4-24 20:23

回復 17# somewhereintime


    你話男人整水晶甲? BLING BLING個隻?OH MY GOD.........
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2011-4-24 20:29

Queer
作者: FiChai    時間: 2011-4-24 20:36

回復  FiChai


    仲以為你話男人都整水晶甲!
auyatyat 發表於 2011-4-24 20:14

Haha... no no, I meant those guys are also 姐手姐腳! :b
作者: enjoylifetoday    時間: 2011-4-26 11:54

回復 17# somewhereintime

Oh My GOD!!
can't even stand girls with humongous Bling Bling 水晶甲 in general...... especially if they are working in kitchen/severing foods
for Man.... oh my god..

to god: please don't let me see it, really, PLEASE
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2011-4-26 12:18

賣葛先生
作者: ricrick    時間: 2011-4-26 13:50

本帖最後由 ricrick 於 2011-4-26 13:57 編輯

去左,有免費bbt,d bbt ok,waitress就真係highschool 沒畢業,但無水晶甲,幾friendly,好想做好份工甘樣,但始終無經驗吾知點做,搵男的會好d,兩人上餐是真的,個大瓷碗係好重,要一個人托,一個人上
作者: sheep    時間: 2011-4-26 15:46

等我聽日親身去體驗一下先
作者: enjoylifetoday    時間: 2011-4-26 16:19

回復 22# somewhereintime

haha.. remind me of a joke/IQ question

金舖賣金, 水果賣水果, then 教堂賣什麼?

sheep: 體驗一下什麼? 一個人托,一個人上??
作者: kwan1024    時間: 2011-4-26 16:35

回復 25# enjoylifetoday


    教堂賣GOD!!! MY GOD *V*
作者: sheep    時間: 2011-4-26 16:57

回復 26# kwan1024


    真係精靈
作者: FiChai    時間: 2011-4-26 17:09

人哋成大鍋鴻圖鍋麵,先至要兩個server擺上枱啫。咁普通一碗米線好似如臨大敵咁樣,就的確有啲好笑。Hope they'll gain more experience and improve la.
作者: habitrailspace    時間: 2011-4-26 17:24

等我聽日親身去體驗一下先
sheep 發表於 2011-4-26 15:46


希望d姐姐仔小心d 唔好姐手姐腳 到咗碗嘢落sheepsheep條pants
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2011-4-26 17:30

人哋成大鍋鴻圖鍋麵,先至要兩個server擺上枱啫。咁普通一碗米線好似如臨大敵咁樣,就的確有啲好笑。Hope t ...
FiChai 發表於 2011-4-26 05:09 PM


It's been over 10 YEARS that I had my last 鴻圖鍋麵! I don't remember what it is any more but I think it's my fav as a kid.
作者: kwan1024    時間: 2011-4-26 17:32

回復 27# sheep


    咁下面個題答案係咩野呀.......你咁醒
作者: Bikki    時間: 2011-4-26 18:34

what's the name of this place?
作者: sheep    時間: 2011-4-26 18:57

回復 31# kwan1024


    問咩?
作者: FiChai    時間: 2011-4-26 21:09

It's been over 10 YEARS that I had my last 鴻圖鍋麵! I don't remember what it is any more but I th ...
布小熊 發表於 2011-4-26 17:30

Usually crab meat with egg in E-Fu noodles, one of my favorites. Hehe...
作者: sheep    時間: 2011-4-26 21:17

鴻圖鍋伊
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2011-4-26 21:41

回復 30# 布小熊


    The authentic recipes call for crab roe,
    but not in Vancouver.
    and 90% of time the E-Fu noodles are not good enough,    not much you can do with it
作者: peter236    時間: 2011-4-27 01:13

回復  布小熊


   The authentic recipes call for crab roe,
    but not in Vancouver.
    and 90% of time the E-Fu noodles are not good enough,    not much you can do with it
somewhereintime 發表於 2011-4-26 21:41

Here is like that, we don't have top restaurants and ingredients.
作者: katamari    時間: 2011-4-27 01:37

回復  FiChai


有無整埋水晶甲?


我返學果陣見到d 水晶甲同學抄notes 都特別慢 ...
auyatyat 發表於 2011-4-24 12:22


水晶甲同學 I like this name
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2011-4-27 22:48

went there tonight.

food is just okay,  slow and a bit salty (for my bowl of noodles).

waitress are zero experiences.....

they call it soft open and i don't have any free bubble tea drinks....

Place is nice but location wise and service wise.......i don't think they are that competitive.
作者: Mr.JPG    時間: 2011-4-27 23:08

琴日都已經冇啦. 加兩蚊先有珍珠奶茶
我地個兩碗瀨粉好淡, 滑牛冇味, 牛腩一舊舊好似煲湯肉咁.
杯野飲唔夠農, 珍珠冇彈性及冇味.
我唔介意乜野服務,最重要D野食要同牛仔有得揮先嘛.
多數唔會再去.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2011-4-28 08:22

回復 40# Mr.JPG
thanks~
That's a "no go" for me!
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2011-4-28 08:51

We have 6 people.3 bowl of noodles come with spoon, 3 with no spoon
When we asked for a extra small bowl so that we can share those chicken wings, the dreaming waitress gave us a super big bowl, when we asked for a smaller bowl, they gave us a super small bowl....WTF.

If they called it soft open, then don't let us be the white rats......

I think they are trying to practice and at the same time they are trying to make some money


可以收皮~~~~
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2011-4-28 09:18

Awesome, 胎死腹中
未開就收皮


作者: ricrick    時間: 2011-4-28 09:46

有無人工既呢?
作者: Mr.JPG    時間: 2011-4-28 10:32

我琴日去都係得刀叉冇筷子
個年輕老闆都有講Sorry招呼唔到
埋單是有問D野OK嗎。
其實服務呢家野好容易就改到
同埋佢地一班年輕人都係岩岩先做飲食業
我絕對可以原諒現有的錯失。
不過食物及飲品的水準唔可以低成咁
客人試左一次唔得就唔會再返黎。
要搶牛仔D客一定起碼要達到人地七八成水準。
我都希望佢地成功 等我有多個選擇。
作者: auyatyat    時間: 2011-5-2 11:54

回復 38# katamari

I don't see 水晶甲同學 anymore, I think she failed the class, and needs to retake it.
haha...
作者: auyatyat    時間: 2011-5-2 11:55

enough bad comments here, this place is a no go before I go..hahaha




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2