Board logo

標題: Zue's misc. crafts [打印本頁]

作者: zuesel    時間: 2008-2-28 15:10     標題: Zue's misc. crafts

Enjoy![attach]1710[/attach]
[attach]1711[/attach]
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-1-2 10:07     標題: Cat Family dolls

A project that I put off for years! Finally a chance to make these for a friend.



















[ 本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-1-2 10:16 編輯 ]
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-1-2 10:20

so cute!!

howz your back? fully recovered?
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-1-2 10:27

原帖由 布小熊 於 2009-1-2 10:20 發表
so cute!!

howz your back? fully recovered?



Thanks dear!
No, my back is not "fully" recovered yet but "slowly". I am doing ok la. Thanks for asking.
How about you?
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-1-2 10:39

i am no good... as you know from my fb status
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-1-2 10:40

原帖由 布小熊 於 2009-1-2 10:39 發表
i am no good... as you know from my fb status


I know...take care!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-1-2 11:15     標題: Crochet Doggie and Cow

Made these long ago...




作者: 小叻    時間: 2009-1-2 11:23

so cute~~~~~ XD  I love the cow so much~~~
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-1-2 16:09

Very pretty and cute!!!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2