Board logo

標題: 星马风味美食 [打印本頁]

作者: myversa    時間: 2008-3-4 15:15     標題: 星马风味美食

餐馆简介:

星马风味美食具有中餐的特点也有异域风情,老板和厨师都是马来西亚移民,如果想了解正宗马拉槟城口味,可以跟店老板、厨师聊一聊当地的地理环境,风土人情跟饮食文化。 特色美食:地地道道的马星美食、包括正宗马拉槟城口味的亚参拉沙,驰名椰浆饭菜、槟城炒果条,马来炒饭及马星小食等等;以及从当地专门引进的咖哩、椰浆等各种高级原材料,香、辣、甜都有!

Recommand:
Curry Laksa
Asam Laksa (亚参拉沙)

槟城炒果条
Mee Gorang  

菜式风味:东南亚
详细地址:Richmond Public Market #2100-8260 Westminster Hwy, , Richmond
联系电话:604-278-1869
作者: lerico    時間: 2008-3-4 15:55

Is that your restaurant? If so, I have to go try it sometime!!
作者: myversa    時間: 2008-3-4 15:57

原帖由 lerico 於 2008-3-4 15:55 發表
Is that your restaurant? If so, I have to go try it sometime!!


Yes.  
作者: utopia    時間: 2008-3-4 16:18

I will go try it too, I love Malaysian food
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2008-3-4 17:42

原帖由 myversa 於 2008-3-4 15:57 發表


Yes.  

LYK 有打折嘛﹖7 折﹖
作者: Maggie    時間: 2008-3-4 18:25

原帖由 Littleprince 於 2008-3-4 17:42 發表

LYK 有打折嘛﹖7 折﹖


I love trying different cuisine!!  Seriously, any discount??
作者: myversa    時間: 2008-3-4 21:23

How about one free drink?  Only for people from LYK.
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2008-3-4 21:49

原帖由 myversa 於 2008-3-4 21:23 發表
How about one free drink?  Only for people from LYK.

真係要買番件 LYK T-SHIRT﹐到時唔使開聲都知係自己友﹐哈哈~~~

先謝了﹐myversa

過開烈治文一定黎幫襯你~~~
作者: piggie_boo    時間: 2008-3-4 23:06

r u the one @ the corner close to entrance from parkade?
作者: kmo    時間: 2008-3-5 01:01

let me try next time =)
thx for the free drink sin =P
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2008-3-5 06:53

原帖由 myversa 於 2008-3-4 21:23 發表
How about one free drink?  Only for people from LYK.

What kind of free drink? How about Cendol?
作者: puZZle    時間: 2008-3-5 07:25

i will come for sure!
how do i know which person is you @ the place?
作者: myversa    時間: 2008-3-5 07:37

I wont' be there during weekday but I will be there during weekend to help.  My wife will be there always.  If the counter person does not give you free drink, just ask for Jane.  I already told her about LYK.

Yes my shop is at the corner one.

Remember if you like it HOT, you can ask for our special cooked hot sauce.  Sambal (mild hot) and another very hot hot sauce.
作者: markyu    時間: 2008-3-6 10:49

原帖由 somewhereintime 於 2008-3-5 06:53 發表

What kind of free drink? How about Cendol?


maybe tea...
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-3-6 11:05

do we order in chinese? or english ?
coz my dad wanted to try it along time ago....but always duno how 2 order ! haha..
we live right across for like almost a year..but still hvnt tried it yet !
作者: myversa    時間: 2008-3-6 11:21

原帖由 somewhereintime 於 2008-3-5 06:53 發表

What kind of free drink? How about Cendol?



Probably not Cendol because my wife will not allow that.
作者: myversa    時間: 2008-3-6 11:22

原帖由 its_visa 於 2008-3-6 11:05 發表
do we order in chinese? or english ?
coz my dad wanted to try it along time ago....but always duno how 2 order ! haha..
we live right across for like almost a year..but still hvnt tried it yet !


You can order in Chinese.  My wife can speak both Cantonese and Mandarin.  If you are not sure what you like to order, you can ask her for suggestions.  I will be there this Saturday so maybe if you come at that time, I can help you then.  




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2