I dont think there are still 禁忌 anymore la.. no one cares now .. 作者: puZZle 時間: 2008-3-9 23:30
談戀愛時忌帶傘----喻意「散」
PLAIN STUPID 禁忌作者: fibbi 時間: 2008-3-9 23:52
I think quite a few of them still exist.
No 14th floor. Even some new western hotel don't have 14th floor...and in the wedding banquet (if in Chinese restaurant), no table 4, table 13,14, 24 as well...
My mom still stops me from buying shoes during Chinese new years time. Or not buy shoes for birthday gift.作者: mcjohnjohn 時間: 2008-3-10 00:41
Shame on me, I don't know the majority of them... I know the pear one from a movie or TV show related to these kind of stuff... have heard of green hat but never knew why... 14 sounds bad but didn't notice there's no 4, 14 floor or table #... Just learned not to say "empty" 2 yrs ago when I visited HK for my grandpa's funeral... have heard of 3rd day of Chinese New Year from news... and have to buy new clothes (well, when school reopened always buy new stuff... so didn't know why)
I always thought I am very "traditional"... I suck.作者: Nox 時間: 2008-3-10 05:59
It's lame, but there's a lot of "traditional" ppl here, the older generation, espeically those operating retail stores like 海味店, 米店...etc are still following all those things!作者: its_visa 時間: 2008-3-10 08:10
most of these so call "禁忌" is really pathetic and lame!
especially the 拍拖 ones!! -_-作者: siumaibb 時間: 2008-3-10 10:13
忌用頭髮遮住額頭---不吉利。容易招惹鬼魂
I think 90% of HK young girls will 招惹鬼魂 now作者: mibu 時間: 2008-3-13 10:42
then again, 90% of hk young girls are innocent and naive enough to believe this post作者: angeldevil 時間: 2008-3-14 00:03