Board logo

標題: [中餐館] 請問米線之王是不是轉咗手啊? [打印本頁]

作者: bearmail7    時間: 2011-8-10 22:24     標題: 請問米線之王是不是轉咗手啊?

如題.
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2011-8-10 22:52

I think it's gone......

passed by last saturday I saw a malaysian restaurant instead
作者: rockypath    時間: 2011-8-10 22:57

Wasn't it pretty popular? I didn't have a chance to try it out. But remember it used to have very high 人氣 on this forum.
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2011-8-10 23:09

used to, but not anymore lu......

actually it did change ownership quite a while back
when i started visiting this place about 2-3 yrs ago, I remember they had bbt
but probably since last year ownership was changed and no more bbt being served, but I think they did have a bit more choices for dinner hours

I think the opening of cattle cafe on kingsway/nelson might have affected their business too?
作者: mibu    時間: 2011-8-10 23:33

米線之王 is garbage
of course close down la
作者: bearmail7    時間: 2011-8-11 01:04

What is the new malaysian restaurant called?
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2011-8-11 08:19

Same owner as last owner of 米線之王, they changed name to "Ma Lai Sing".  Some of the most popular items like water-cooked X and those La Sa noodles are kept on the menu.

Pretty good still, worth a try.
However, no more 米線, only 米 Fun or Oil Meen
作者: pkphilip    時間: 2011-8-11 14:46

Change name for tax purposes???

Philip
作者: Guy    時間: 2011-8-11 18:46

same crew same staff

The owner got married thats why..
作者: Surreal    時間: 2011-8-11 20:10

自從轉左做自選材料既米線之後就冇去了....
雖然以前真係好似飯堂咁....




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2