Board logo

標題: europe power adapter +power bar? [打印本頁]

作者: Bullshark    時間: 2012-3-10 21:05     標題: europe power adapter +power bar?

Going to europe next month, got a stupid question here:

I know I need to use adapter, however since I'll bring three or four power chargers, so I want to bring a power bar as well. However since the power bar has three-pin plug, and the adapter usually only has two pins, will it fit? some adapter has three pins however the ground pin seems disabled.

cheers.
作者: KK1    時間: 2012-3-10 22:15

for accuracy, please purchase it in europe. it is cheap there. i bought a adapter in paris 2 years ago for a few euro
作者: pkphilip    時間: 2012-3-11 21:03

I only bring one multi adapter with me since I only use one or 2 devices at the same time.

Philip
作者: Bullshark    時間: 2012-3-22 18:15

Thanks Philip. KK1, accuracy is not an issue, it's a standard.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2